What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: smallest/most shallow lounger - which tub?  (Read 8646 times)

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
Re: smallest/most shallow lounger - which tub?
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2007, 04:50:55 pm »

That certainly happens where the current bill for the month (or the year) is lower but what that means is something else has skewed the bill to the point that NO conclusion can be made relative to what the spa is contributing.
Yeah, so the Artic spa uses energy. From his post, he was giving us the impression  that it didn't. I was just tryin to see if he knew a way in which he could operate a spa w/o it.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2007, 04:50:55 pm »

Hot Tub Guru

• Heavenly Times Hot Tubs & Billiards
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2007, 01:44:07 am »
Yes of course an Arctic Spa uses energy.  I have to assume other factors (warmer temperature) caused the decrease.  However when I have customers going out of there way to copy an electrical bill along with writing a letter of reference regarding how my company exceeded there expectations.  

How do you add an attachment?  It might not get posted until after the new year since the snow has been coming down and the vacationers are heading to there favorite ski resort here in Summit County we are busy with our service contracts (we service all brands of spas).  My company maintains the chemicals on a weekly basis for the second home owner.  These homes sleep 4-30 people who rent a ski home for 1 night. a week, etc.  

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2007, 01:44:07 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42