What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bullfrog vs. Dimension One  (Read 5848 times)

sarah0335

Bullfrog vs. Dimension One
« on: June 09, 2016, 09:24:44 am »
Hello Everyone!  My name is Sarah and I am from NH.  I am new to buying a hot tub and looking for some advice.  Currently my top two that I am looking at are Bullfrog R7L and Dimension One Latitude.

I still need to wet test to help figure out what I want.  Initially I am leaning towards bullfrog because of the customizable jetpacks.  I got quotes (without any negotiating) of $7,595 for the Latitude and $9,999 for the R7L, both including the audio systems.  Do these prices seems high (trying to get an idea of how hard I need to negotiate) and do you have any advice on these two hot tubs/ brands?

I really appreciate any feedback!

Hot Tub Forum

Bullfrog vs. Dimension One
« on: June 09, 2016, 09:24:44 am »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Bullfrog vs. Dimension One
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 11:57:19 am »
Hello Everyone!  My name is Sarah and I am from NH.  I am new to buying a hot tub and looking for some advice.  Currently my top two that I am looking at are Bullfrog R7L and Dimension One Latitude.

I still need to wet test to help figure out what I want.  Initially I am leaning towards bullfrog because of the customizable jetpacks.  I got quotes (without any negotiating) of $7,595 for the Latitude and $9,999 for the R7L, both including the audio systems.  Do these prices seems high (trying to get an idea of how hard I need to negotiate) and do you have any advice on these two hot tubs/ brands?

I really appreciate any feedback!

Two reputable brands so I wouldn't give either a leg up on the other before the wet tests which will tell you more than anything (and definitely evaluate your comfort level with each dealer though hopefully they both will seem like good options). That's quite a big cost difference between the two models you're looking at so the easy answer would be that if they both work out for you then the price difference would be a big decider but I also wonder why you're not looking at something like the D1 Chairman which would be more in line with the Bullfrog R7L or looking at the Bullfrog X series which would be closer to the Latitude. Either way, these are two good brands so let the wet testing be your guide more than anything.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Bullfrog vs. Dimension One
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 11:57:19 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42