What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Spring Pillows  (Read 3184 times)

AstaLaVista

• 07 Hot Springs Vista
Hot Spring Pillows
« on: November 19, 2007, 01:27:52 pm »
Out of curiousity.. ( too much time on my hands at work )I have noticed that most pictures of 2007 Hot Spring Pillows are two toned.. and lighter color with a darker color center... but have seen some on other 2007 models that are all one color and if standing behind the pillow you can actually look down through the center of the pillow.  Does anyone know what the difference is between the two types of pillows?  

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Spring Pillows
« on: November 19, 2007, 01:27:52 pm »

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
Re: Hot Spring Pillows
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 01:34:22 pm »
The single color pillow is new and improved.

The old ones occassionally popped off and were difficult to get back on.  The new ones don't pop off and are much easier to remove and put back when cleaning. :)
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

AstaLaVista

• 07 Hot Springs Vista
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 02:04:57 pm »
Few!  I have the one color ones... and didn't know if it was an earlier model pillow that I would have trouble replacing or not.  I knew they had my spa in stock when I bought it so I didn't know if it was from earlier in 2007.  

Vanguard

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 02:16:18 pm »
You're good to go.  The new pillows are much better than the old ones.  They made the change during the course of the summer.  Since photos are so expensive, they won't change them until the 2008 model release.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2007, 01:05:56 am »
Are the new pillows interchangeable? My kids popped off the two tone pillows during the first week and they have been a PITA ever since. Even if the pillows are properly inserted into the tabs they will fall off if you breath on them.
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

AstaLaVista

• 07 Hot Springs Vista
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2007, 01:40:57 pm »
I am unsure if they do.  I looked at mine... and they attach on two hooks ( one on the left one on the right.  They are pretty simple, comfortable, and stay in place.  I did notice a couple of other holes in other locations on the back of the pillows.  I am unsure if they were put there so that they would fit for replacements on the previous style.

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2007, 08:23:13 pm »
Are the new pillows interchangeable? My kids popped off the two tone pillows during the first week and they have been a PITA ever since. Even if the pillows are properly inserted into the tabs they will fall off if you breath on them.
They are not backwards compatable.   :-[

You will have to get a new tub. ;)
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2007, 11:01:21 pm »
They are not backwards compatable.   :-[

You will have to get a new tub. ;)

Ouch, that's what I expected. That may cause a divorce at my place.

If I buy new pillows will they work better than my old ones? Maybe mine were defective from the beginning. The molded holes did not look very uniform from the beginning.

Thanks for the info hottubdan......
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 11:25:02 pm by Gomboman »
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2007, 11:01:21 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42