What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: blogging for $$$$  (Read 7004 times)

In Canada eh

Re: blogging for $$$$
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2007, 07:27:24 am »

I know one is the 6th largest economy in the world, the other is just freezin' cold, but I can never remember which is which.  ;)

Hey! its going to be 75 degrees out here today(Sunday) in the "banana belt".  Just a little fun fact, Point Pelee National Park which is Canada's southernmost point is on the same parallel of latitude as northern California.  Its not always icicles and igloos around here ;)
Bullfrog 451

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2007, 07:27:24 am »

MarKee

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2007, 12:24:16 am »
I work for a Marquis company store in the Portland area.  We sell new spas, as well as patio furniture, saunas, game room, BBQs, etc.

webboy

• hey bub
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2007, 03:39:07 pm »
I'm the website manager for Bullfrog Spas. I'm not in sales but I do try to pay attention to where my leads come from and observe what is being said out on the blogs and forums. I would like to thank all the Bullfrog owners that represent us here, and clear up all inaccuracies that surface from time to time. I don't think we have any dealers on here...if we do, let us know.

PS.  I also enjoy the witty banter from time to time :)

cooltoy2000

• Go Flames Go!!!
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2007, 04:02:14 pm »
I am actually in Washington state a little town calle Bellingham 20 min south of the Canadian border.

Basically Term,I got your back!

http://www.bellingham.org/content/content.asp?ContentId=143

Been to Bellingham 10 years ago on the way from Seatle back to Canada. Great outlet malls.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2007, 04:38:46 pm »

It wold be great to have this updated with Term's comments and retained as a sticky.  What do you think mods?

Probably not.  Most of the people listed are volunteers who try to keep their affilliations quiet, but not top secret.  If it was posted as a sticky, some of the top brass might wonder why these people are acting as official spokesmen for them.   I try to keep it semi low key.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Shaamus

• America's SPA-MART
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2007, 08:59:06 pm »
I am a fairly new member to the forum.  I own a spa cover manufacturing company.

104 degrees

« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2007, 04:40:18 pm »

I think Term's right. Aside from their brief appearances, you can usually recognize these people because their facts don't line up, or they can't provide the pertinent info when asked.

I've also been interested in trying to figure out which manufacturers have "representation" on this & other forums. As far as I can tell, Tom G. is the only one here in an "official" capacity, and he's obviously very up front about that. Other than Tom, I think most of the people who work in the industry are dealers rather than mfr. representatives.

I've compiled the following list of dealers:

Mendocino101 – Marquis dealer in Canada
Stuart – D1 and Marquis dealer
Wisoki – Jacuzzi dealer (hasn’t posted since May)
Serjicalstrike – Sundance tech
Jacuzzi Jim – dealer in CA
Giraffeattheoasis – Hot Spring dealer
Term – Hot Spring dealer
Markee – Marquis, probably dealer, possibly a representative
Guzz – HS dealer
Spiderman – new HS dealer in Michigan
Pathfinder – dealer in Ontario – Probably Beachcomber, possibly Pacific/Arctic
Golferm – HS dealer
Micah – Jacuzzi dealer Long Beach CA
Repeat Offender – Bullfrog dealer(?)
Loosenupspas – Bullfrog - dealer (?)

Some people are up front and put their affiliation in their sig, just so everyone knows where they stand. Others don't make that obvious, either because they're trying to remain "neutral" or because they think most people already know who they represent. I don't think anyone - at least of the list above - is intentionally trying to be sneaky.

Where am i???

D.P. Roberts

« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2007, 10:25:31 pm »

Where am i???

On stage with Ross Perot?
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain

D.P. Roberts

« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2007, 10:27:49 pm »
That was too obscure and uncalled for. Sorry. :-X
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain

Doobiewah

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2007, 11:09:45 pm »
That was too obscure and uncalled for. Sorry. :-X

I chuckled......does that mean I have to apologize, too...or does it just mean that I know things obscure??  Not sure I thought it was uncalled for at all.....but then again, my wife says that I have a 'different' sense of humor (She didn't understand why I laughed my #$%%% off watching "Sean of the Dead").

The Doob

104 degrees

« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2007, 11:30:50 am »

I chuckled......does that mean I have to apologize, too...or does it just mean that I know things obscure??  Not sure I thought it was uncalled for at all.....but then again, my wife says that I have a 'different' sense of humor (She didn't understand why I laughed my #$%%% off watching "Sean of the Dead").

The Doob

How do you type with your tungue in your lovers butt :o Thats amazing ;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2007, 11:30:50 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42