What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hotsprings tub owners:  Moto Massage?  (Read 5162 times)

solo

Hotsprings tub owners:  Moto Massage?
« on: September 02, 2007, 05:28:01 pm »
After looking at Bullfrog spas my next trrip was to a Hotsprings dealer.  I looked at the Tiger River Bengal and the Hot Springs Sovereign.

They didn't have a Bengal filled with water.  So I sat in a Sovereign.  I fell in love with the Moto Massage.  But this looks like a feature that might break down the road.  Any feedback from HotSprings owners on this feature?  

Also, I found it odd that you couldn't turn all the jets on at the same time.  If you had some jets on other jets were not on.  Is this common?  

Hot Tub Forum

Hotsprings tub owners:  Moto Massage?
« on: September 02, 2007, 05:28:01 pm »

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
Re: Hotsprings tub owners:  Moto Massage?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 12:22:59 am »
I love the Moto-Massage DX (Double Massage Jets) in my Envoy. It's by far my favorite seat. I believe the Sovereign has the single Moto-Massage jet. I haven't had any issues with mine. Good luck with your purchase....
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 12:43:39 am by Gomboman »
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

104 degrees

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 06:40:08 am »
After looking at Bullfrog spas my next trrip was to a Hotsprings dealer.  I looked at the Tiger River Bengal and the Hot Springs Sovereign.

Did you like the Bullfrog??

John

solo

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 07:23:09 am »
Yes, I did like the bullfrog, probably more than anything else.  But I felt that they were over priced.  It is the most expensive hot tub that I have looked at so far.  And usually, I don't buy the most expensive anything.  I generally find a high quality product that is somewhere in the middle that offers more value.  

But to answer your question, I was very impressed with the bullfrog spa.  Very nice product line.  

104 degrees

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2007, 07:44:11 am »
But to answer your question, I was very impressed with the bullfrog spa.  Very nice product line.  

[/quote]

Thank you solo :) I feel the same about the price to. Did you try the mini neck blaster??

Bullfrog does have some option i like and can use. what model did you try?? was it a wet test?

John
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 07:45:02 am by 104_degrees »

solo

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2007, 10:58:58 am »
I sat in a Bullfrog 562, but not a wet test.  I figure there is no sense wet testing somehing I would not be willing to buy.  My max price is $7000-7500.  

104 degrees

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2007, 11:04:16 am »
I sat in a Bullfrog 562, but not a wet test.  I figure there is no sense wet testing somehing I would not be willing to buy.  My max price is $7000-7500.  

Thank you.

John

michael_wobbe

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2007, 03:38:37 pm »
I have had a HS Landmark for about 4 years, it had the moto massage in the lounge an both me and my wife loved it. About one year ago we sold the Landmark and got the HS vista with the tri x moto massage.
The tri x moto massage work dobble and is very powerfull and good, but personaly i find the (single) moto massage from the landmark absolutly OK.
For us it wasen't a problem that all the jets could'nt stay on the same time.

hope its help you :)

Vanguard

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2007, 03:58:55 pm »
I've had a Hot Spring and been around them for a long time.  Will the Moto Massage last forever?  Probably not.  You may have to eventually replace the jet, but that is a small issue.

You will enjoy many, many years of use out of the Moto Massage.  If you get one with the Moto Massage DX, you'll love it even more.  I think that is a great jet.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Spiderman

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2007, 10:11:02 pm »
The Moto DX in our Jetsetter is by far the best seat.  IMO, it's the best jet in any of the Hot Spring tubs.  It's covered for 5 full years so nothing to worry about.  
People suffer one of two pains in life:  the pain of discipline, or the pain of regret

cburk0677

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2007, 09:58:12 am »
You can run all the jets at the same time if you put the main diverter in the 6 o'clock position. Granted the water flow to all the jets is not as powerful but all the jets are running at the same time. This is usually not a big deal at all for us since we normally have no more than 4 people in our hottub at one time.
Enjoying SpaTopia in my 2006 Hotspring Vanguard

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2007, 09:58:12 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42