What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: I just bought a leisuremax 910  (Read 1749 times)

fatboy98

I just bought a leisuremax 910
« on: July 08, 2007, 06:06:31 pm »
HI EVERYONE, I JUST BOUGHT A LEISUREMAX 910 SERIES. MY FIRST SPA EVER.
I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAD ONE OR KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THIS BRAND. I GOT IT AT A GOOD PRICE CONSIDERING ALL THE SPAS I LOOKED AT. THEY DELIVERED IT TODAY WITHOUT A CONTRACT OR WARRANTY PAPER OR THE RIGHT COLOR TOP. I WOULDN'T SIGN ANYTHING OR GIVE THEM MY CREDIT CARD FOR THE REMAINING BALANCE THAT I OWE. I WOULD APPRCIATE ANYONES FEEDBACK ON WHAT TO DO WITH THIS SITUATION. I HAVE THE ELECTRCIAN COMING TO RUN THE LINE TOMORROW. IF THERE IS ANYONE WITH A LEISUREMAX SPA FOR FEEDBACK....THANKS.....FATBOY :)

Hot Tub Forum

I just bought a leisuremax 910
« on: July 08, 2007, 06:06:31 pm »

ndabunka

• 2003 Jacuzzi J370 Platinum/Coastal Grey Synthetic
Re: I just bought a leisuremax 910
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2007, 07:03:21 pm »
I've never heard of anything called a "LeisureMax"?  Is that the brand or the model?  Did you buy it from a local dealer or an online (non-local) dealer?  Since you think you paid a low amount, I would assume your talking under $5K and it was probably an online deal (since you can buy name brand tubs from local dealers between the $5K and $8K targets).  More details and we can probably help out.  First impressions can be significant and you "may" have a 3-day right of refusal option so the quicker you get the info the better.  If they already have your card and they are an online firm, they probably already charged it to your card already so you do need to verify your current balance with your card company.
...The gene pool could use a little chlorine....

Quickly approaching a mid-life crisis one day at a time.

mattNY

• '91 HS Highlife
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 08:14:00 pm »
Googled it, there were a bunch of pictures, info and even pricing (around $5k).  

Honestly fatboy, not to discourage you or anything but these discount crate tubs are often not the best if you're looking for a long-term, reliable experience.  "Standard" brands have lots of financial backing, dependable local service, knowledgeable dealers that can answer your questions, and generally a much more solid product.  It sounds like your experience already (no contract, no warranty information, etc.) is already sending up a couple of red flags for you.

I'll let others chime in here with their advice.  If you had asked before you bought it, I would definitely have encouraged you to look at some other options in the $5-mid6 range that are available (Jacuzzi and Caldera have several models, many other brands too).  I'm not sure now what paths are available to you.

Good luck.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 08:14:00 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42