What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: HS Auxilary control panel (new model).  (Read 2073 times)

cooltoy2000

• Go Flames Go!!!
HS Auxilary control panel (new model).
« on: June 16, 2007, 11:38:57 am »
Well it's been just about a year since we bought our Vanguard. Very, very happy with it. Our friends own an " off the rack" no-name hot tub and we sometimes go over and soak at their place. Our Vanguard is day and night compared with theirs. The quality of the massage, the power of the jets comfort of the seats and the filtration system on the Vanguard can not even compare to theirs. They even say how much better our tub is compared to theirs. I am very glad we went with HS.

The only issues we have had in a year with the Vanguard is the auxiliary control panel (and HS admits that they have had issues with it). The buttons eventually either break off or fall into the panel making it unusable. The tech came buy before the weekend and installed the third panel. HS has found a new manufacturer and have been testing this new panel for about six month without any failures. It is a much better design and looks very sleek and cool, with a purplish blue back light. The buttons are no longer a separate component, but are part of the face of the panel. This should work way better and I do not force any failures with it.

Old:

I'll take a picture of the new one when the rain stops. Unless someone already has a picture and wants to post it. Probably all the new spas come with this new panel.

Hot Tub Forum

HS Auxilary control panel (new model).
« on: June 16, 2007, 11:38:57 am »

96SC

Re: HS Auxilary control panel (new model).
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 01:13:03 pm »
We bought a new Vanguard last weekend but I don't recall what the auxillary panel looked like.  We should probably ask the dealer to put the new type of panel in prior to delivery.  Thanks for the insight.

The one in your picture looks familiar but we didn't look that closely to it.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 01:14:15 pm by 96SC »
Before I speak, I have something important to say--Groucho Marx

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 02:00:18 pm »
The ones coming off the line have the new panel.  Saw one at a customer's house.  It looked good. :)
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2007, 03:11:02 pm »
Good news. I'm on my third panel. I would like to see what the new panel looks like.
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

cooltoy2000

• Go Flames Go!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2007, 04:08:28 pm »
Rain stopped, so here is the panel.

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2007, 10:05:51 pm »
Wow, very nice. Are you saying the buttons will not fall off anymore? I hope my aux panel breaks one more time......
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

cooltoy2000

• Go Flames Go!!!
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2007, 02:09:32 am »
The buttons are part of the surface, they are a touch pad type of a set up.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2007, 02:09:32 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42