What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Pics of new Jacuzzi J-355  (Read 6292 times)

bhziii

Pics of new Jacuzzi J-355
« on: May 26, 2007, 04:00:16 pm »
Hey everyone. Here are a couple of pictures of my new tub.  We got it delivered Tuesday and have been enjoying every minute. Thanks again to everyone who has answered my questions over the past couple of weeks.  This forum has been extremely helpful.

Enjoy...

Hot Tub Forum

Pics of new Jacuzzi J-355
« on: May 26, 2007, 04:00:16 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Pics of new Jacuzzi J-355
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2007, 04:40:45 pm »
 Congrats and very nice!!    You will enjoy it. ;)

mattNY

• '91 HS Highlife
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2007, 08:01:35 pm »
I love the lighting, looks awesome.  That's a nice little grill nook you have too!  Happy soaking.

Mez

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2007, 08:39:58 pm »
Damn, I am JEALOUS! I orderd a new J345 almost 6 weeks ago and still waiting :(

Congrats on the new tub...looks great....how long did you wait on it after ordering?

cburk0677

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2007, 09:39:20 pm »
Looks great! Congrats:)
Enjoying SpaTopia in my 2006 Hotspring Vanguard

bhziii

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2007, 09:55:41 pm »
Thank you!  We actually got lucky.  We went for a wet test last Saturday and they set this tub up.  We tested it and decided we wanted the J-355.  We originally wanted the Chestnut with Graphite, but decided with the hard water we have in San Antonio and they way the Platinum looked with the lights to go with the Silverwood/Platinum.  I asked our sales rep to give me his best price and we took it.  We also didn't want the stereo, but are glad we got it.

When we went to check out they asked it they could deliver first thing Tuesday morning. I said hell yes and took the day off work.  Tub arrived around 10 and the electrician arrived around 2. Since Tuesday we have been in Spatopia.

Mez

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2007, 08:48:56 am »
Thank you!  We actually got lucky.  We went for a wet test last Saturday and they set this tub up.  We tested it and decided we wanted the J-355.  We originally wanted the Chestnut with Graphite, but decided with the hard water we have in San Antonio and they way the Platinum looked with the lights to go with the Silverwood/Platinum.  I asked our sales rep to give me his best price and we took it.  We also didn't want the stereo, but are glad we got it.

When we went to check out they asked it they could deliver first thing Tuesday morning. I said hell yes and took the day off work.  Tub arrived around 10 and the electrician arrived around 2. Since Tuesday we have been in Spatopia.

I purchased theJ-345, really wanted the J-365 but didnt want to drop another $1,000 more than I already was. When I agreed to get one for my wife I had no idea the pricing on a quality tub so I already was spending more than I wanted on one.
I like your first choice as that is how I ordered our tub, roasted chestnut cabinet with the graphite shell. The darker color may be a little more work than platinum but my wife really liked it as did I.

dax

• '07 Sundance Cameo
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2007, 10:33:35 am »
What a great nightime picture.  Sure does look tranquil.

bhziii

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2007, 02:28:47 pm »

I purchased theJ-345, really wanted the J-365 but didnt want to drop another $1,000 more than I already was. When I agreed to get one for my wife I had no idea the pricing on a quality tub so I already was spending more than I wanted on one.
I like your first choice as that is how I ordered our tub, roasted chestnut cabinet with the graphite shell. The darker color may be a little more work than platinum but my wife really liked it as did I.

Mez - I hear you.  When my wife said she wanted a hot tub I had no idea how much I was about to spend.  The reason we bumped up to the J-355 vs. the J-335 was because of the lounger (J-355 has the diverter) and the cool off seat.  We liked the feel of the smaller tub, but wanted the extra space.  

Please post pics of the Chestnut/Graphite combo when you get it.  Hopefully I won't be too jealous and regret my color choice.

Mez

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2007, 08:02:52 pm »

Mez - I hear you.  When my wife said she wanted a hot tub I had no idea how much I was about to spend.  The reason we bumped up to the J-355 vs. the J-335 was because of the lounger (J-355 has the diverter) and the cool off seat.  We liked the feel of the smaller tub, but wanted the extra space.  

Please post pics of the Chestnut/Graphite combo when you get it.  Hopefully I won't be too jealous and regret my color choice.
Haha...I feel your pain :)
I will definitely post pics when I get it up and running. I was told 4-6 weeks and its been 6 weeks and 2 days with no word from the dealer. I called yesterday and asked someone to call and let me know what is going on, no one did, so I paid a visit to the dealer when I got off work today. My rep was on the phone when I walked in so I just browsed until he got off and then he told me he didnt yet have an answer for me...it might be delayed due to the holiday, maybe the railways (it is coming by train) schedule was screwed up, honestly, he said, I dont know, but I will call you in the next couple days when I find out.
I just want my wife to quit hounding me about it, I think she is starting to 2nd guess our buying decision as other places had models in stock, etc.
Hopefully, I will get a call soon and be able to join you and the others and feel it was worth the wait.
I wanted the 365 vs the 345 we bought but couldnt see spending another $1,000 for it. We didnt wet test it but my wife is petite and only 5 ft tall so I thought she might not like the extra depth of the 365 andyway, but I did like the foot dome in it.
While browsing today, I turned on a 400 series, not sure of the model, it only had a single waterfall, not the dual, but it had some jets in the front left seat that were fantastic! They kinda pulsed and rotated and really felt good on my arm...none of the 300 series had those jets though! I wish I wouldnt have done that :)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 08:03:09 pm by Mez »

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2007, 08:08:16 pm »
[size=72]THANKS FOR SHARING BEHIZZLE[/size]

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2007, 08:08:16 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42