What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Lounger or no lounger?  (Read 5796 times)

Warkovision

• West and Wewaxsation, at Wast!
Re: Lounger or no lounger?
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2007, 08:02:05 pm »
We went for the Hotspring Vista which has a lounger. We hardly use that seat, but everybody is different. If we were to get another tub we would opt out of the lounger. One thing we do use the lounger for is to sit on the "hump" where your knees are supposed to be. This gets us in the highest sitting position that's still in the water for cooling off without having to sit on the top edge.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2007, 08:02:05 pm »

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2007, 09:40:20 pm »
Vote me in for the lounger. I love the Envoy lounger. Your mileage will vary depending if you float out of it or not. I would be lost without the lounger. Wet test and you will know the answer. Good luck with your purchase.....
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Neptuner

• My only tub foam
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2007, 02:05:08 am »
I don't fully relax until my feet are off the floor. I sit in a large la-z-boy lounger in our living room while I snooze pretending to watch TV. We have had 4 spas, each with a lounger.  

guyplayeur

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2007, 12:55:32 pm »
We went with the lounger.  Wife wet tested it, and the lady loves the lounger.  Uh oh...I don't think i'll ever get to sit in it... :-?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2007, 12:55:32 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42