What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Better Deals on Hot Tubs in Summer? Especially AZ?  (Read 3072 times)

nsavarirayan

Better Deals on Hot Tubs in Summer? Especially AZ?
« on: May 16, 2007, 10:42:26 am »
Hi all,

you think if I wait till the middle of the summer that I may get a better deal on a tub?  I live in Phoenix and the temp has just now topped 100 and by mid summer it will average around 110 per day.   I can't imagine they sell to manyhot tubs during this time of year here in AZ.  So you think they would be more willing to haggle?  

And like cars when do the 08 models come out - Fall? so does that mena the end of the summer would get me a better deal on an 07 model that will be replaced by an 08?

Hot Tub Forum

Better Deals on Hot Tubs in Summer? Especially AZ?
« on: May 16, 2007, 10:42:26 am »

ugabga

Re: Better Deals on Hot Tubs in Summer? Especially
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 05:26:01 pm »
I had several dealers tell me that this period of the year through the summer is their busier time of year, people trying to get their tubs ordered and all the deck/slab/house work done to get the tub installed by fall.
And I think the new product lines just came out in the past few months.

nsavarirayan

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 05:32:26 pm »
Thanks that makes sense!

mjb

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2007, 06:04:14 pm »
Most new models come out in spring.
However, I know Sundance has a couple
of new models in the 680 Series coming out now.
Also, there may be some 2006 spas still
hanging around at some dealers' floors
or warehouses

marks

• 2005 Beachcomber 580
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2007, 08:49:23 pm »
I live in Tucson.  I bought my Beachcomber over the 4 of July weekend two years ago and the store advertised the best sale of the year.  I di not beleave it, but from having bought chemicals over the years the prices that weekend where the best.  By the way I would highly recommend the Tucson Beachcomber dealer.

hotubinn

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2007, 01:47:04 am »
I live in Tucson.  I bought my Beachcomber over the 4 of July weekend two years ago and the store advertised the best sale of the year.  I di not beleave it, but from having bought chemicals over the years the prices that weekend where the best.  By the way I would highly recommend the Tucson Beachcomber dealer.

He definately was a nice guy, but unfortunately he has gone out of business.  Spas are a tough market in Tucson, lots of dealers in a small area.

marks

• 2005 Beachcomber 580
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2007, 01:00:56 pm »
You are right.  That stinks, I wonder how I will get service if I have a problem.  Bought from them because the store seemed solid.  My second choice was Hot Springs at Tucson Pool, they have been in busines for a long time.

loosenupspas

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2007, 04:48:12 pm »
Summer is the best time for selling hot tubs......the slowest period is probably around the back to school time, august late and to middle of september....these might be your better times to save.  but if the spas is legitimately priced then the deal is going to be consistant throughout the year.  floor models tend to have more flexible pricing, older the better for the consumer.  as i tell my customers, aches and pains happen, summer winter, spring and fall......heat of the summer to the cold winter.....people are in their hot tubs all year around.

loosenupspas

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2007, 04:54:13 pm »
the hot tub business isn't at all like the auto business........remember the hot tub industry started in a few garages 20 years ago.  its a realitively new or young industry.  there are two car dealerships down the street from my store that probably sell more dollar volume in a few months than the entire hot tub industry does in a year.  it doesnt work like the car business......tho sometimes it seems like it......

loosenupspas

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2007, 11:19:12 am »
tucson has a wonderful jaccuzzi dealer...valley oasis pool and spa...ask for the dave says discount and the dave says warranty....you cannot go wrong

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2007, 11:19:12 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42