What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Choosing between Superior Spas and Sundance Spas  (Read 2426 times)

browser

Choosing between Superior Spas and Sundance Spas
« on: May 02, 2007, 07:44:23 pm »
First time spa buyer.  Can anyone tell me the quality or reliability difference between Superior and Sundance spas?  We're in a remote area, so service will be a cost and hassle factor.  Any issues I should be aware of with either?  Any/all advice is appreciated.   ::)

Hot Tub Forum

Choosing between Superior Spas and Sundance Spas
« on: May 02, 2007, 07:44:23 pm »

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
Re: Choosing between Superior Spas and Sundance Sp
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 09:10:08 pm »
Sundance is a top of the line spa, and quality will be there.  Don't know about Superior, I've not heard of them.  

Either way, dealer support is key.  Ask any dealer you visit if they have a trip charge for warranty work- some dealers do.  My original dealer didn't have a trip charge, the new guy on the block does.

Brewman

D.P. Roberts

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 11:44:18 pm »
Sundance is a top of the line spa, and quality will be there.  Don't know about Superior, I've not heard of them.  

Ditto.

Check out the reviews here and on www.rhtubs.com for stories from Sundance owners. Not sure if you'll find any for Superior or not.
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 09:19:25 am »
There is no comparison...

Sundance makes very high quality spas, has reputable dealers, and are built to last.

Superior Spas are disposable generic spas that I've seen being sold at the state fair and on the side of the road by roaming "factory reps".  Some of the worst quality spas I've ever seen in the tradition of Sunbelt, Morgan, ALPS, and Aries.  I've never seen a spa made by one of those companies that I'd take if someone gave it to me.

If those are your only two choices, Sundance by a landslide.

Good luck! :)

Terminator

Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 09:19:25 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42