What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Too many choices--TigerRiver-Jacuzzi-Caldera  (Read 10039 times)

spaz

Re: Too many choices--TigerRiver-Jacuzzi-Caldera
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2007, 07:59:26 pm »
The platnium shell is beautiful!  Looks like it will reflect the lights the best and hopefully show the least amount of scratches.

Thanks for the photos WHY NOT!  :)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2007, 07:59:26 pm »

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2007, 08:47:11 pm »
Lets see if this works

I did the quick lesson on uploading phots..this is not the J-345 but it is the same color combo we ordered. I just finished restaing my deck and fencing (and my 5 yr olds huge jungle jim) from redwood to a chestnut brown to match the cabinet. 8 gallons of stain and many sore muscles later..it is done. Now to get the pad installed and wait for the tub to arrive :)
Wow, I really like that cabinet color. From the pic it's hard to tell it's synthetic. I bet you'll even fool alot of people in person. Staining your deck the same color will really give the feeling that the tub is one with the deck. Can't wait to see the finished project.   8-)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 08:52:46 pm by WHY_NOT »

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2007, 08:51:25 pm »
The platnium shell is beautiful!  Looks like it will reflect the lights the best and hopefully show the least amount of scratches.

Thanks for the photos WHY NOT!  :)
Your very welcome spaz. I feel bad calling you that.

Thanks for the compliments. I'm really happy with the Platinum. Besides the benefits you mentioned, it also provides a really clean look. Plus it matches my car. 8-)

How's your shoppin' goin'?

Chad
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 08:55:20 pm by WHY_NOT »

Mez

« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2007, 09:41:55 pm »
Wow, I really like that cabinet color. From the pic it's hard to tell it's synthetic. I bet you'll even fool alot of people in person. Staining your deck the same color will really give the feeling that the tub is one with the deck. Can't wait to see the finished project.   8-)
It looks better in the pic :) But, my wife liked the color combo and since I aim to please ('cause my like is much happier that way) this is what we are getting. Just as the cabinet looks better in the pic, the shell actaully looks better in person. It is a solid metallic color and they also had a mdium blue solid metallic she liked. The lights look really nice in it. I agree with you, the platinum looks clean, I like clean :) Your ride is pretty sweet as well. I have beeen shopping for an older Z, like a 1978 model, last year of the original design, maybe I'll get one since  she now gets her spa :) Hell, I laready sold my Harley to buy my 5 year old his Hi Def Sony 1080 60 inch he just had to have...the toys never end, do they?
But I do have a question, I was looking thru the Jacuzzi catalog online after I nabbed the photo I uploaded and noticed in it a photo of the jets with "optional" stainless surrounds...now I am little upset. The dealer never mentioned this to me and every tub on the floor had stainless, I just assumed they were standard issue. Not that it has any bearing on operation, it is just looks nicer. I am thinking about going out there tomorrow and voicing my concern. I looked at your photo and it doesnt look like you have them. I am sure it is some outlandish option but I will pursue it anyway.
take care

spaz

« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2007, 10:22:28 pm »
Okay after talking it over with my family, we think we've decided on the Caldera Tahitian.  I'm shocked my hubby is willing to spend that much but he says it seems to have better features than the Jacuzzi J-345 and/or Tiger River Caspian.  

I was sold on the Jacuzzi J-345 and I think for the price it is a great value.  The Tahitian sells for $9,300.

What does everybody think?  Is it worth it?  

Mez

« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2007, 06:28:01 am »
Okay after talking it over with my family, we think we've decided on the Caldera Tahitian.  I'm shocked my hubby is willing to spend that much but he says it seems to have better features than the Jacuzzi J-345 and/or Tiger River Caspian.  

I was sold on the Jacuzzi J-345 and I think for the price it is a great value.  The Tahitian sells for $9,300.

What does everybody think?  Is it worth it?  
Speaking from a guy that just bought his wife the J-345 last week, and you DID ask what everybody thinks...I think your husband is one helluva guy! :)
Congrats!

hottbpete

• Caldera Niagara
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2007, 09:04:58 am »
an extra 1,000 bucks over the next 10 years ......buy the one you like ;)

The_real_Clown_Shoes

• Hot Spring Salesman since '05.
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2007, 10:23:56 am »
You'll be very happy with the Tahitian.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2007, 10:51:24 am »
an extra 1,000 bucks over the next 10 years ......buy the one you like ;)

I agree. You are buying something that will be in the family for the next 12+ years. I'm not commenting on which brand you should buy, all of them are reputable and this is a personal decision. I just know that the difference isn't major over the lifespan of the spa and getting what you truly want gives great satisfacton versus sitting in your spa 6 months from now wondering if you should have gotten what you truly felt was the best model/brand for you.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 10:51:49 am by Spatech_tuo »
220, 221, whatever it takes!

spaz

« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2007, 07:02:45 pm »
Still waiting to do a wet test on the three models before making a final decision.  Does anyone have any recommendations on the best method for having your hot tub installed?

We will be building a deck around the hot tub and were going to have it visible 18".  Should we build on a concrete slab (what about the risks of cracking) or with posts and beams?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2007, 07:02:45 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42