What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Urgent - need help Sundance buy today or not?  (Read 6545 times)

96SC

Re: Urgent - need help Sundance buy today or not?
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2007, 10:00:46 am »
I already posted this on another thread as I made the mistake of starting two I see!  Rick in Cleveland (where I live also) mentioned going outside the area to find a dealer.  Reason is, only Litehouse Spa's stores (about 12 of them) are listed as Sundance dealers on their website.  They are always way above on price and you never walk out of there thinking you received value. [glow] Does anyone else think that you can still get service though from a dealer 60 to 100 m iles away? [/glow] Is service basically farmed out to local technicians anyway?  Thanks.

We were at a spa dealer who was 55 miles from where we live.  Having the same concerns we asked the salesman/owner, he told us, ' if we sell it we service it'.  So ask the salesperson, if the first thing they say is, 'well ah...'  the answer is probably no.
Before I speak, I have something important to say--Groucho Marx

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2007, 10:00:46 am »

robspa

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2007, 10:03:59 am »
Rick - they mainly carry Cala and Jacuzzi and not Sundance.  Not stuck on SUndance but did like the OPtima tub.  Looks like its a trip to the Great Escape West side of town to see what they offer!  Thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2007, 10:03:59 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42