What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Today was #1  (Read 1535 times)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Today was #1
« on: April 15, 2007, 10:03:30 am »
My tub is just past 4 years old this month.  Today I may have appreciated it more than any other day.  We bought an eliptical machine for working out. I've been going to the gym for awhile, but always use the treadmill.  So after the first workout on the eliptical I woke up this morning and could barely walk.  The tub is at 104, I diverted all the power to the foot jet and turned that pump on high for 20 minutes.  I can walk again.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

Today was #1
« on: April 15, 2007, 10:03:30 am »

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
Re: Today was #1
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2007, 12:44:48 pm »
So I am guessing you are not getting the Nor'Easter or any of it's effects?  :( guess you are glad you left Pa! :D
Support your dealer so they can support you!

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 07:45:18 am »
So I am guessing you are not getting the Nor'Easter or any of it's effects?  :( guess you are glad you left Pa! :D

Yea, we were west of this storm.  We had plenty of wind and some rain, but nothing severe, just dreary.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

GoBlue

• D-1 Diplomat
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 12:22:53 pm »
My tub is just past 4 years old this month.  Today I may have appreciated it more than any other day.  We bought an eliptical machine for working out. I've been going to the gym for awhile, but always use the treadmill.  So after the first workout on the eliptical I woke up this morning and could barely walk.  The tub is at 104, I diverted all the power to the foot jet and turned that pump on high for 20 minutes.  I can walk again.

That's the reason to have a tub. Some of our friends thought it was going to be a party tub, but when I explained the arthritis therapy angle, they understood why I was willing to spend what I did.
If I could just chew through these restraints...

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2007, 02:39:49 pm »
So Go Blue you have arthritis too?  I am going to an arthritis seminar at a local health club Wednesday. I think part of the mission is to increase membership since they offer warm water aquatic exersize. I am hoping to come home with some exersize and stretch ideas that will work in the tub...I'll share the info, if I find anything worth while.
Support your dealer so they can support you!

GoBlue

• D-1 Diplomat
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2007, 04:15:36 pm »
Actually it's my bride that has the arthritis, but it would be wonderful if you could share any exercizes etc.

Thanks!
If I could just chew through these restraints...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2007, 04:15:36 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42