What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hello All...    (Read 1484 times)

Warpdrv

Hello All...  
« on: March 29, 2007, 05:01:32 pm »
Hey there...   first timer here, been lurking for a bit gathering intel as I will be getting a tub soon, and wanted to do my homework. Just thought Id say Hi.

I was looking on another forum, and it seems this is a much more relaxed and easier going type website. I already had a number of chuckles whilst surfing here...

With that said, I have a few dealers around my area and have talked to and gathered some booklets about Hot Springs, Dimension 1, Caldera, Sundance, & Jacuzzi so far...
Now I found out that the Sundance dealer is someone I had been ATVing with a number of times and is pretty cool guy...   and said he would extend me a discount, "a couple grand"  his words but Im still inclined to wet test all of said tubs...  

Im learning alot from you guys, just lurking in the background and look forward to more information...     Thanks for helping me thus far...   :)

Warp
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 05:02:25 pm by Warpdrv »

Hot Tub Forum

Hello All...  
« on: March 29, 2007, 05:01:32 pm »

hottub.pool_boy

• New England's oldest HotSpring Dealer- 1983
Re: Hello All...  
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 08:42:34 pm »
Welcome aboard Warpy. This is a nice place. Good luck in your search. My advice.....the dealer makes the spa great...go with the one who you're the most comfortable.
OEM HotSpring Stuff & SpaGuard Chemicals Online

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2007, 08:29:29 am »
Welcome.  Between hissy-fits, this is a great place to be.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Warpdrv

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2007, 11:28:10 am »
Thanks guys, Its a way nicer place to come to do research with the easy going attitudes and joking around whilest getting the answers one is looking for...

Other Place was rude, and wasn't much talk of pricing to get a grasp on where one stands with the dealer...   which is a great help...

Warp

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2007, 11:33:59 am »
Hi Warp.

I thinkyou'll find here a lot of folks who have a vaierty of tubs and experince who love to talk about them.

When do you plan on getting a tub? What are you looking for?  :)
07 Caldera Geneva

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2007, 11:33:59 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42