What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Spa Frog 3 week update.  (Read 1506 times)

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
Spa Frog 3 week update.
« on: March 25, 2007, 07:15:08 pm »
For those of you interested ...

It seems that 1 1/2 PPM it is not enough to keep the tub bacteria free. So I will be upping the dose to 3 PPM and that was my regular dose. The tub has been getting cloudy after a few days ... same as when I didn't use the Frog and used my regular dose.

But like Cola said in my 2 week info - the tub clears up really quickly without the use of a clarifier. I opened the tub yesterday and it was cloudy, put in 4 1/2 PPM chlorine and about 45 minutes later put in 2 oz of MPS to get rid of any CC. I opened up to a crystal clear tub today! I don't remember that with just chlorine.

I haven't been able to soak, but plan on it tonight so I guess I'll take notice if the water feels different.

Hot Tub Forum

Spa Frog 3 week update.
« on: March 25, 2007, 07:15:08 pm »

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
Re: Spa Frog 3 week update.
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 09:01:40 pm »
Thanks for the update Vinny.

I've been using my N2 cartridge now for 7 weeks. All I have to say is that I'll definetly be using one with every fill. $25 is a small price to pay imo for all the benefits it has given me. I can get by with only 2-3, 3ppm doses of dichlor a week with a superchlorination every other week. Also, today(7 weeks into my fill with the cartridge) was the first time my pH or alk moved. I was only getting about 3-4 weeks of stability w/o the catridge. I'm definetly a satisfied customer. All I use now is dichlor, N2, pH and alk + and -. I have no need for anything else. Heck, I haven't even rinsed my filters during this fill and I still have the clearest, softest water I've ever soaked in. :)

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Spa Frog 3 week update.
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 09:01:40 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42