What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: And I'm not even open on Sundays!  (Read 13503 times)

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
Re: And I'm not even open on Sundays!
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2007, 09:05:34 am »
Drewstar,
I think you completely missed my point. Please reread my post and see if it makes more sense to you. Sometimes it can be very hard to understand the spirit of emails sent. I am very happy for Chas and have a great deal of respect for him. It was the replies that came after that were a little disconcerting to me. BTW I always like to root for the underdogs.

Ok....

Maybe this should read if You think you got it  {emphisis and bold is yours}
I would think that the  (#1 hot tub seller in the world) would win more business with a little more humility. Remember a spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down as the song goes.

I read that to be that you belive Chas needs to be more humble and that  all the good things that Hotsprings are promoting are not  necessarly true, indicating a false sense of supriorirty.

What was miscomunicated?

07 Caldera Geneva

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2007, 09:05:34 am »

Zep

• Cal Spas SQ92 Dallas-Texas
« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2007, 09:07:01 am »
re: Yes Sister Mary Theresa Spatech,  I'm very sorry .....Yuck, I just had a bad high school flashback

Canada....yep those nuns used to terrorize me too!

They would always be after me about my long hair and I would
always say "But Sister look at the statue or picture of Jesus up
there over the blackboard, his hair looks alot more like mine than
even Father O'Shea's
!"......That would send them over the edge. LOL

ps: But God bless them, they were for the
most part very dedicated servants of the Lord.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 09:08:06 am by Zep »

thearm

• EMERALD CLASSIC all the way!!!
« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2007, 10:01:54 am »

Ok....

I read that to be that you belive Chas needs to be more humble and that  all the good things that Hotsprings are promoting are not  necessarly true, indicating a false sense of supriorirty.

What was miscomunicated?

The post was directed at the responders of Chas post. Chas has IMO one of if not the best integrity and Humbleness exhibited on the web site. I had no problem at all with His post. I don't believe anyone was taking a shot at Him personally but at the usual attack dog mentality of anyone that dares to take a swipe at H.S. As far as the medicine goes down I think IMO it is easier to attract flies with honey than vinegar. Sometimes it is easier to let a comment go off into the night without responding and setting off a firestorm.

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #63 on: March 13, 2007, 10:50:13 am »

Got it. Thanks for not letting it go. I apprecaite understanding what was intended and howI misinterpeted things.

07 Caldera Geneva

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2007, 09:35:23 pm »
Well, I was going to be open yesterday - there was a home show down at the fairgrounds.

But I just wasn't up to it - bit of a cold and zero sleep Saturday night. Plus it was a long Sunday morning - back-to-back services, played from about 8AM till almost 1PM with only one short break. So I went home and crashed.

But I sold two today, Monday. Very unusual for a Monday, I usually just answer the phone all day. I sold a Vista and a Grandee.

So - you just never know!!

Got 'em on order, trying to get them this Thursday or Friday.

8-)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2007, 09:35:23 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42