What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: okay, '07s on a roll now....  (Read 2256 times)

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
okay, '07s on a roll now....
« on: March 16, 2007, 11:58:53 pm »
we've now used the tub a few times, and hubby's looking forward to us getting a fence up on the side of the tub that's facing the street lights/neighbor's yard light....well, so am I.....  ;)
RIP C-Rod

Hot Tub Forum

okay, '07s on a roll now....
« on: March 16, 2007, 11:58:53 pm »

Campsalot

• Sundance Maxxus Super Tub
Re: okay, '07s on a roll now....
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2007, 01:18:39 am »
Tattoo, let me just say "I-can-relate".  My wife and I just got out of our tub (read, "yes-no leakage-thanks Bill!) and I know what you mean. My property is boarded by 3 neighbors.  One of which, if he so desired would be able to look down into our tub from his slightly elevated lot.  
I have taken great pains in being sure that said neighbor; desire to cast his glance our way; have a rather tough time of seeing anything.  Light was the magic answer.  I removed all light from our fenced hot water haven.  Now, should said neighbor posses a awesome set of night vision goggles then I would step a side.  Plus the fact tha when he is home it is rather obvious as every and anything that lights up is illuminated!

thearm

• EMERALD CLASSIC all the way!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2007, 10:35:04 am »
we've now used the tub a few times, and hubby's looking forward to us getting a fence up on the side of the tub that's facing the street lights/neighbor's yard light....well, so am I.....  ;)

Congrats TTL. By the wat did you ever sell that Hog you were talking about last fall?

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2007, 05:37:28 pm »
Campsalot: we're still ISO the "perfect" privacy fence for our situation...somehow, I think this is going to be a long,drawn out deal....that and the landscaping around the tub/back yard.

thearm: not yet...we've got a friend that just emailed me last week asking about the mileage and asking price, but the winter is just not the time around here to try to sell a Harley, go figure.
RIP C-Rod

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2007, 05:37:28 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42