What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: My first mild day, EMERGENCY WATER CHANGE!!!!  (Read 5066 times)

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
Re: My first mild day, EMERGENCY WATER CHANGE!!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2007, 08:30:45 am »
We went to the Seger when he was here- He sounded great!  The one thing that I noticed on our way to our seats is that everyone(the fans) was so OLD!  Geez, the last time I saw him (in the 70's) it was all teenagers!

I still find it amazing that all of the bands I saw back in the day- (the 70's), I paid maybe $10 - $15, and they shows rarely sold out.  These same acts are still around and popular, which in itself is amazing.  Granted most of them are backed up to the hilt with studio musicians and orchestras, but still.

In 1978 I paid $10 to see show that featured:  The Eagles, Joe Walsh- he did his solo stuff and sat in with the Eagles, Steve Miller Band, & Pablo Cruise.

Last time the Eagles came thru town, the sold out at almost $200 per seat.  
McCartney sold out the dome at $200 per seat.
Aerosmith, Mellencamp, The Who, Neil Diamond, all get upwards of $75+.
Seeger sold out one show, added another, which I think also sold out- can't remember what seats were going for- I'm thinking maybe $75 or so.

Guess I didn't realize back then how good we had it.  Cheap tickets and seeing the bands in their prime.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2007, 08:32:36 am by Brewman »
Brewman

Hot Tub Forum

Re: My first mild day, EMERGENCY WATER CHANGE!!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2007, 08:30:45 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42