What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 30th anniversary hot spring sale  (Read 2601 times)

brnelson

30th anniversary hot spring sale
« on: March 08, 2007, 07:52:39 pm »
I was told by a local dealer that there would be an anniversary sale at the end of March but he didn't know the sale prices yet. I will probably hold off purchasing until then. Any information anyone has would be appreciated.
                                                                                         Bruce

Hot Tub Forum

30th anniversary hot spring sale
« on: March 08, 2007, 07:52:39 pm »

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
Re: 30th anniversary hot spring sale
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 08:46:59 pm »
I was told by a local dealer that there would be an anniversary sale at the end of March but he didn't know the sale prices yet. I will probably hold off purchasing until then. Any information anyone has would be appreciated.
                                                                                         Bruce

Each dealer is doing their own promotion. ;)
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

MarKee

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 09:24:53 pm »
whatever happened to your interest in Marquis?  did you get a chance to wet test?

brnelson

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2007, 06:03:12 am »
MarKee:
   Regarding the Marquis, the dealer I went to in Swansea, MA had only a couple really small ones on display and they were not filled. The place was about 50 minutes from my house and all they wanted to sell were Master Spas. There were about 7 or 8 Master's on display, a few water filled. Marquis was their secondary line. The lady there said there was no comparison between Master and Marquis spas. Since I had done no research on Master, I left confused as usual. I then went to the URI Home Show and that was where I talked with a guy from Pool Source in Rhode Island who told me of an up-coming Hot Spring sale.
                                                                                                         Bruce

MarKee

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2007, 02:52:39 am »
That's odd that they were pushing the Master more than the Marquis.  From a quality and reliability stand point the Marquis is hands down better.  I would stay away from Master.

tony

• Ultimate Member
  • 2002 Optima
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2007, 09:18:46 am »
That's odd that they were pushing the Master more than the Marquis.  From a quality and reliability stand point the Marquis is hands down better.  I would stay away from Master.

Wow, Master sure gets a bad rap here.  I know their sales tactics are suspect, but are the spas really that bad?  I always understood they were a good spa if you wanted lots of power.  My neighbor down the street has a Master Spa and seems satisfied.

anne

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2007, 12:40:39 pm »
My friend and co worker has a master spa, has had it for at least several years, and is very happy with it. There was some problem last year (dont remember the details) it may have involved something that had gone bad repeatedly, but the end result was that they replaced her spa with a new one. I guess we have good Master dealers in our area.
Dance like nobody's watching

Vanguard

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2007, 02:36:53 pm »
My friend and co worker has a master spa, has had it for at least several years, and is very happy with it. There was some problem last year (dont remember the details) it may have involved something that had gone bad repeatedly, but the end result was that they replaced her spa with a new one. I guess we have good Master dealers in our area.

I was happy with a Big Mac until I went to Ruth's Chris steakhouse.  Somehow the Big Mac wasn't as good any longer.  Before that, I was happy.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

thearm

• EMERALD CLASSIC all the way!!!
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2007, 03:27:48 pm »

I was happy with a Big Mac until I went to Ruth's Chris steakhouse.  Somehow the Big Mac wasn't as good any longer.  Before that, I was happy.[/quote]

This quote reminded me of one that made me think of you Vanguard.

Better I keep quiet and let people think I am dumb, Than speak out and prove it.

anne

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2007, 04:40:24 pm »

I was happy with a Big Mac until I went to Ruth's Chris steakhouse.  Somehow the Big Mac wasn't as good any longer.  Before that, I was happy.

You make HS people look bad, Vanguard..... Good job. You seem to be not only judgemental, but a little pointless, too.
Dance like nobody's watching

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2007, 04:50:51 pm »

It simply sounds like a Master dealer who has Marquis as their secondary line. That happens all the time where the dealer has more than one brand but does not treat them equally.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2007, 04:50:51 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42