What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Initial Quality of my Niagara  (Read 2780 times)

hottbpete

• Caldera Niagara
Initial Quality of my Niagara
« on: March 08, 2007, 04:28:31 pm »
Well- I am in my 4th month of ownership of my Niagara.  It's overall a great Tub.  I have three issues since I got the tub.  

1st: One of the screws sets for the panel came out with the door upon installation.   No biggie...a little glue

2nd: One of the hand jets did not work after a few weeks.  Since the tech has been out, it has never worked the same.  The hand jets are different....it's annoying.  Once it warms up I will clean those jets and see if that makes a difference.

3rd: the light and air control on the secondary switch do not work anymore.  This is a pain, I will need to move the tub out of it's location for them to work on it......I will wait till the spring.

The service from Watson's has been outstanding, however I don't think the initial quality is a 10.
By the way....I am in it 5 times a week and am loving it! :)

Hope this helps others.

Pete
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 04:29:17 pm by hottbpete »

Hot Tub Forum

Initial Quality of my Niagara
« on: March 08, 2007, 04:28:31 pm »

WMCrep

Re: Initial Quality of my Niagara
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 06:41:40 pm »
Hi Pete -  You DO have a great service team at Watsons and I believe they will continue to provide great service.  I am with Watkins Mfg., the manufacturer of your spa.  If you need to contact our customer service dept., please do.  We'll be glad to assist as best we can.  Our toll-free number is printed in the back of your owner's manual.  PWW

In Canada eh

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 07:57:30 pm »
 I am with Watkins Mfg., the manufacturer of your spa.

Finally some corporate help, the Watkins guys/gals have been taking a beating around here  [smiley=wink.gif]
« Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 07:58:59 pm by Confused_in_Canada »
Bullfrog 451

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2007, 08:05:09 pm »
Welcome to the forum, Peggy.  Chas, Term, welcome Peggy aboard. ;)
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2007, 10:31:18 pm »
4 months of owner ship and THREE quality control issues, AWESOME tub! Hopefully that will be the last of it for you. Good luck.

Well- I am in my 4th month of ownership of my Niagara.  It's overall a great Tub.  I have three issues since I got the tub.  

1st: One of the screws sets for the panel came out with the door upon installation.   No biggie...a little glue

2nd: One of the hand jets did not work after a few weeks.  Since the tech has been out, it has never worked the same.  The hand jets are different....it's annoying.  Once it warms up I will clean those jets and see if that makes a difference.

3rd: the light and air control on the secondary switch do not work anymore.  This is a pain, I will need to move the tub out of it's location for them to work on it......I will wait till the spring.

The service from Watson's has been outstanding, however I don't think the initial quality is a 10.
By the way....I am in it 5 times a week and am loving it! :)

Hope this helps others.

Pete
If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2007, 11:31:28 pm »
Welcome to the forum, Peggy.  Chas, Term, welcome Peggy aboard. ;)

We're not alone anymore.

Phew.

I'm taking a vacation.  ;)

8-)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2007, 11:31:28 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42