What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Just back frm Class  (Read 40688 times)

Campsalot

• Sundance Maxxus Super Tub
Re: Just back frm Class
« Reply #150 on: March 07, 2007, 02:58:07 pm »
Al Gore!  No flippin way!  How could any body in the spa industry be a Gore supporter?  All those nasty nasty spa chemicals going into my street drain every 3 or 4 months.  Why, I alone must be responsible for at 1/100000000000th of the 1.4 degree increase we have suffered through on this planet.   :'(Not to mention the dangerous and appalling chemical laced steam curtain that rises from my tub with every cover opening I have ever done.   :-X That also must make me responsible for another 1/10000000000th.  And the vinyl protectant!  Oh don’t get me started!  :-[
I can only hope that Al baby does not glance downward from his plush private jet that is burning more jet fuel and using more natural resources (whoops, I digress). That he glance down and see my horrid hot spewing chemical vat!
No it can't be!  I would think there are more Hillary supporters in this biz!  (Please!  Say it aint so) ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #150 on: March 07, 2007, 02:58:07 pm »

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #151 on: March 07, 2007, 03:10:44 pm »
OK.  Now we digress into politics.

Shoot the messenger.  Ignore the message.

Like Al Gore or not; think he is a hypocrite if it makes you happy.  He would be the first to tell you that his message of incovienent truth is not about him, not about democrats or republicans, not about partisan politics.  It is a moral issue.

Of course climate change is real.  And modern human technologies influence it.  In the greater scheme of things hot tubs have almost no impact.  There are many more things each of us can do other than giving up our hot tubs and destroying our livlihoods. >:(
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #152 on: March 07, 2007, 03:26:40 pm »
Bill,

LOCK IT QUICK BEFORE IT GETS OUT OF HAND!

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #153 on: March 07, 2007, 03:29:35 pm »
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #154 on: March 07, 2007, 03:39:43 pm »
Bill,

LOCK IT QUICK BEFORE IT GETS OUT OF HAND!

I'm watching!!!!  Now thinking is another matter.  Too tired.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #155 on: March 07, 2007, 03:48:59 pm »
Noted.  I'll let others decide for themselves.  In the meantime, keep wallowing.

BTW, though you were attempting to insult, thank you for the association with Al Gore.
LoL......It must your Lady Cleo thing again that you can read into something that was not there.....actually I was pointing out, that  Al and you seem to be a lot alike. Al wants to  to tell others how to live, while he is burning more juice at his house in a month than the average home burns in a year. And you want to be able to tie people together while excusing yourself from the same standards. I agree with you on one thing, I think most reading this can figure for themselves whose been consistent.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 04:01:31 pm by Mendocino101 »

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #156 on: March 07, 2007, 03:51:07 pm »

I'm watching!!!!  Now thinking is another matter.  Too tired.
no reason to lock this up, just pay attention who jumped in at the end to degrade something that  all in all was a positive discussion.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #157 on: March 07, 2007, 03:53:24 pm »
As long as nobody calls someone a name that they have to go rehab for.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #158 on: March 07, 2007, 04:00:32 pm »
Bill,

All I am know is this, someone comes in degrades a thread, uses a quote that someone else said but points it at me instead of the person who actually posted it and wants to skate on by like that is somehow reasonable or its appropriate, I appreciate guys like Term, and Chas, Hot tub Dan, but just because  they sell Hot Springs I would not say they were all cut from the same cloth. And would certainly not use quote from one of them and try in put into the mouth of another. Thats only for the weak.  
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 04:14:16 pm by Mendocino101 »

Campsalot

• Sundance Maxxus Super Tub
« Reply #159 on: March 07, 2007, 04:03:56 pm »
I don't know what you think Bill or Mendocino!  I think comparing one with Al Gore is really really REALLY scary!   ;D  The whole humans are causing global warming "theory" is scary though too :-X  I know I have had to drop my hot tub temp up here this last winter because it's been to darn hot! 8-)  I can only imagine what this summer holds!  In fact the ND legislatures want to take the North from North Dakota.  Gosh darn global warming!

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #160 on: March 07, 2007, 04:10:29 pm »
 Maybe on the BS section Global can get kicked around. But for those who are following the news there is much being discussed about the other side of Global warming this week.

Reese

« Reply #161 on: March 07, 2007, 04:13:59 pm »
Bill,  All I am know is this, someone comes in degrades a thread, uses a quote that someone else said but points it at me instead of the person who actually posted it and wants to skate on by like that is somehow reasonable or its appropriate...
We must be due for the quarterly "Lighten up, Toughen up, It's almost St. Paddy's day" lecture from our esteemed moderator. ;) :)

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #162 on: March 07, 2007, 04:16:50 pm »
OK.  Now we digress into politics.

Shoot the messenger.  Ignore the message.

Like Al Gore or not; think he is a hypocrite if it makes you happy.  He would be the first to tell you that his message of incovienent truth is not about him, not about democrats or republicans, not about partisan politics.  It is a moral issue.

Global warming is a moral issue?

huh. I thought it was about man's impact on the enviroment, not about good and evil,  the baby Jebus and Chas.

::)

« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 04:18:44 pm by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #163 on: March 07, 2007, 04:17:07 pm »
Bill,

All I am know is this, someone comes in degrades a thread, uses a quote that someone else said but points it at me instead of the person who actually posted it and wants to skate on by like that is somehow reasonable or its appropriate, I appreciate guys like Term, and Chas, Hot tub Dan, but just because  they sell Hot Springs I would not say they were all cut from the same cloth. And would certainly not use quote from one of them and try in put into the mouth of another. Thats only for the weak.  

:'(
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 04:56:47 pm by windsurfdog »
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #164 on: March 07, 2007, 04:20:22 pm »
As if there isn't enough controversy going on with this thread...Reese comes along and makes reference to St. Paddy's Day...Well...technically, it is St. Patricks day so I say..St. Patty's Day... ;D ;D..Now lets fight!! ;D ;D
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #164 on: March 07, 2007, 04:20:22 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42