What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: So we sell competitive products  (Read 2140 times)

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
So we sell competitive products
« on: March 03, 2007, 06:42:40 pm »
I was just thinking about this board and my participation over the last few years, I found this board while shopping for spa as a consumer, it was my shopping experience that led me to become a dealer. I have over last few years learned a great deal from the other dealers here as well spa owners. I enjoy the playful jabs that go on back and forth and the lighter playful topics that get tossed about. Here of late I must say that the board seems to have taken on such a different feel and I think it is because of so many of us having a passion and believe in the product we offer that we have maybe lost sight about presenting our opinions in ways that are respectful of our fellow dealers. I admire many of the other dealers here as well as many of the very informed spa owners we have. It is my hope that we can all represent our products with the professionalism that I know we are capable of.

Hot Tub Forum

So we sell competitive products
« on: March 03, 2007, 06:42:40 pm »

In Canada eh

Re: So we sell competitive products
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2007, 08:10:49 pm »
Well said Mendo :) its what most of us have come to expect from you.  I to have noticed a different feel around here lately,  I think Anne even had a topic about "hostility" going for a while.  Hopefully all will read this and again the professionalism will take over.  
Bullfrog 451

Rayman

• KEEP ON TUBBING.....Bea chcomber owner
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2007, 09:05:03 pm »
Well said Mendo :) its what most of us have come to expect from you.  I to have noticed a different feel around here lately,  I think Anne even had a topic about "hostility" going for a while.  Hopefully all will read this and again the professionalism will take over.  

I even put out a feel good story about my dealer which received very few comments, guess people don't want to hear the good stuff.  
Beachcomber 750, Brampton On Canada, GO LEAFS GO!!

anne

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2007, 02:16:41 am »
I liked your story. Sadly, commentary is often reserved for the controversial and humorous topics. I bet a lot of people read your account and mentally said "cool".....then clicked back to read another.
Dance like nobody's watching

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2007, 12:11:02 pm »
Or maybe, like me, they thought Mendo said it all...I can't say anything that would add to what he said or the way that he said it.
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2007, 02:43:15 pm »
Amen.

8-)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2007, 02:43:15 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42