What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: AHHH Saturday  (Read 1898 times)

thearm

• EMERALD CLASSIC all the way!!!
AHHH Saturday
« on: March 03, 2007, 09:53:29 am »
Had big plans today, However not working out yet. Here is rundown so far.
5:45- pager goes off, go take care of person with Heart problems w/local EMS.
6:30- Decide since up go to breakfast at diner
7:30- Back home reading Newspaper and checking forum
8:05- pager Again!! Chimney Fire respond w/fire dept.
9:10- It's  spa time! 101 degrees of peace + relaxation with a light fluffy snow falling.
9:50- Time to get started on the HUGE honeydo List
AHHH SATURDAYS, You have to love them!!!

Hot Tub Forum

AHHH Saturday
« on: March 03, 2007, 09:53:29 am »

anne

Re: AHHH Saturday
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2007, 12:24:13 pm »
That is why I like my job now- when I'm on, I'm on, maybe crazy-busy and there for 14 hrs when it was supposed to be 9hr, but when I LEAVE I'm GONE (except for phone calls- but I never have to go back in.) I HATED on-call crapolla.

And being off on saturdays is the best! I'm about to start my own honey do list too.....but I'm the one who made this list...... :-X
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 12:25:43 pm by anne »
Dance like nobody's watching

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2007, 12:52:48 pm »
I have been in retail so long I wouldn't know what to do with a Weekend off if I got one.

And since I own the business, I wouldn't know what to do with a DAY off either...

8-)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

anne

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2007, 02:58:40 pm »
Both excellent reasons to avoid owning a retail business! ;) Seriously, though, I understand your weekend woes. I think a lot of us, no matter what the job, work weekends at least for while. Some careers offer more flexibility in that area than others. I still work most sundays, if that makes you feel any better......but I like it.
Dance like nobody's watching

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2007, 05:17:04 pm »
I called in sick today.

Don't know if it's just allergies from the warm winds or an actual cold, but I got about NO hours of sleep last night.

Wife called - I faxed her a copy of a quote I did the other day and she closed the deal on an Envoy.

Wife called - customer who came in this past week wanted a site check not far from the house. I have the quote - I'll pop in on them  - Just got back. Didn't close the deal, but they will come in later today.

Son called - delivered a Jetsetter this morning, there was a used jetsetter we hauled out. Do I want to keep it? It's in real nice shape. (Put it in the warehouse, son).

Wife called - customer I did a site check for wants to come in a choose colors and write up the sale - so I'll be moving my nap to the couch in my office so I can be there when they show up.

Son called - contractor is out of sheetrock at the building. Should he go get more material or finish the work in the shop? We are using 4x12' sheets of 5/8" wallboard - so he'll have to bring Jereme our delivery helper to help handle them...

Wife called - as long as I'm going to come to the store, could I stop at the market and pick up a few things on my way in?

I'm so thankful for a day of rest...

8-)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2007, 05:17:04 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42