What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Whynot does it again!  (Read 4319 times)

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
Re: Whynot does it again!
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2007, 02:06:24 pm »
Ok, Again I am with Reese...(this is getting scary)..I am thrilled we are getting snow right now..although we are very close to the ice line...I keep hoping the cold air holds out and we don't get another coating of ice.  I've got plenty of firewood for my stove and I have turned the tub up to 102..Tomorrow at about 5 am I will be happily calling parents to tell them [glow]NO school..it's a snow day[/glow][glow][/glow]..I just love that   ::);D and we will have a family soak instead of work or school...the kids can sled right down my front yard ...the deer will come to eat the corn I put out in the back yard...I just love winter  :)
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2007, 02:06:24 pm »

Reese

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2007, 09:56:08 pm »
Ok, Again I am with Reese...(this is getting scary)..
What is this forum coming to?   Boni and I on the same page, again! ;) :)

MLG, sorry you had to deal with some of my snow, but we had a great weekend!  Spent a quiet Saturday inside waiting for the snow to appear, reading, watching movies, etc... and woke up this morning to a foot of white stuff!  No commute to deal with, church cancelled, temps just below freezing, friends coming over to spend the day outside, and an afternoon of sliding, snowball fights, tunneling/carving out a snow cave and snow angels.  We'll finish up with an evening by the fire, and a trip to the tub.  To borrow the old beer commercial phrase -- it just doesn't get any better than this!  :)

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2007, 10:23:30 pm »
WEll, my snow storm has been a disappointment!l...At first it was beautiful...and the whole family hit the tub together for our first soak in the snow...we decided we would go to church and then go back in the tub for a second soak at night..but now it has turned to a wet mix of icy rain  ....I tried to keep the tub cover cleared but it is a frozen mess... :(  School is already delayed for the kids tomorrow...but instead of soft fluffy snow..we have nightmare weather... >:(
Have fun Reese, I am jealous! ;)
Support your dealer so they can support you!

MostlyLurkingGal

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2007, 10:28:45 pm »
Reese, Glad you have a fun time outside today with your snow...my fun day in the snow consisted of shoveling.  >:(
I WANT SPRING!!!!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2007, 10:28:45 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42