What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Master spa lsx vs. sundance optima  (Read 5205 times)

tubsoakin

Master spa lsx vs. sundance optima
« on: February 24, 2007, 03:52:11 pm »
Hi all new here and have been lurking for a while.  I have been doing my homework and have been researching spas and have narrowed it down to the master spa Lsx and the Sundance Optima.  Dealers not being too much different and the price of the two being very close,  I am looking for a general consensus on the two and if anyone has wet tested them both what were your opinions.  We are waiting for the sundance dealer to get another Optima in stock and are planning on testing the master spa on friday.

Thanks in advance,

Tubsoakin

Hot Tub Forum

Master spa lsx vs. sundance optima
« on: February 24, 2007, 03:52:11 pm »

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
Re: Master spa lsx vs. sundance optima
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 04:05:25 pm »
I don't know/hear much about Master Spas.
My choice would be the Optima.
It's a very popular tub and is manufactured by an industry leader.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 04:17:14 pm by WHY_NOT »

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2007, 04:22:24 pm »
Welcome to the forum!

If there is a Master Spa tent show travelling through your area, you can save a lot of money, I hear.  They allegedly sell some of their damaged spas for 1/2 price.

Good luck!

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Reese

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2007, 05:18:06 pm »
From what I see here, most of the people who have bought either spa end up very happy with their choice.  Master gets some negative press from time to time regarding their marketing, rebate programs and "home show" events -- but if you feel comfortable with the local dealer, spa and price, I wouldn't let the backlash deter you.  

glfahlc

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2007, 06:12:25 pm »
Welcome to the forum!

If there is a Master Spa tent show travelling through your area, you can save a lot of money, I hear.  They allegedly sell some of their damaged spas for 1/2 price.

Good luck!

Terminator
just purchased a 2007 LSX700 from one of their traveling shows that will be coming from the factory... wet tested the spa 2 days later and was very impressed with the power from the jets and the warranty was a plus... just my .02

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2007, 07:35:24 pm »
just purchased a 2007 LSX700 from one of their traveling shows that will be coming from the factory... wet tested the spa 2 days later and was very impressed with the power from the jets and the warranty was a plus... just my .02

I hope Master's warranty will be as good as Sundance's and it may be but did you confirm who would do the service for you when/if you need it. If it's bought from their traveling circus they obviously will say that there is local service but are they just bullcrapping you or is there a confirmed dealer that will do it?

I would find out who and call and I'd want to hear "yes we'll service it and no there is no travel/srvice fee for such calls". If I'm a local Master dealer and that show came around and they sold you a spa (no profit for me) and then they/you asked me to service it I assure you there would be a fee (perfectly allowable per the warranty) for you EVERY time I came out to help make up for the low warrnty fee they pay me. If you bought from me then that fee would be waived or MUCH lower.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2007, 07:35:24 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42