What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Chas, how was the Mothership?  (Read 2177 times)

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
Chas, how was the Mothership?
« on: February 21, 2007, 08:58:01 pm »
Chas, how was your HS factory training? Any new cool stuff that you can share with us common folks?  :)

« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 08:59:16 pm by Gomboman »
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Hot Tub Forum

Chas, how was the Mothership?
« on: February 21, 2007, 08:58:01 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Chas, how was the Mothership?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 01:04:53 am »
Well, the first day was absolutely great! I'm just always amazed at the high caliber of folks in this organization from the top down. We are blessed beyond measure.

And this is a reunion of the "Top Gun" folk, so I am furiously writing notes from what the speaker is saying and what the folks in the room are saying. Amber is here - she has had some awesome input on lead follow-up.

I have not seen a single cup of KoolAide, so they must have spiked the muffins or something.

We all (there are 30 TopGunners and five or six folk from the mothership) went to the Coyote Bar for dinner. Live band on the outdoor patio, perfect weather - of course - great Mexican food and great company. We were just havin' a wonderful time. I came back to the hotel a little early because I take my responsibility to you folks so seriously... also, since I'm not a drinker I didn't notice the band getting better as the evening went on, as I used to in my youth.

Let's see, got up early and got my five miles in walking around Legoland. It was closed so I just walked around the outside and back - right along the famous flower fields in the photo I posted earlier. They are all green right now - no blooms. Still looks nice, but not colorful. And they water them with reclaimed water. Eww!

Good view of the ocean...

Oh, and I have found a way to hook an iPod to the Spaudio II system. In fact, they asked me to share about it and I did. Had a PowerPoint slide and everything. Bottom line - it can not only be done, but it works well. Go to Crutchfield.com and search "127IP2SONY" and you'll get the adapter. Allows almost full function of the menus from the iPod right on the Sony deck, control from the remote, great sound, charges the iPod and so forth. I have to admit that I found all of that because somebody from this board (or one of the other ones, I forget) emailed me about it. Thanks!

If I share any more, Term would have to kill you, so I'll stop.*

Two more days. I'll try to remember to bring the camera tomorrow and see if I get time to post a pic or two.

Thanks for asking!

8-)

*This is a joke. This is only a joke. Had this been an actual threat, JA would have responded by now.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 01:10:39 am by Chas »
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Chas, how was the Mothership?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 01:04:53 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42