What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: LA Spas  (Read 7942 times)

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
Re: LA Spas
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2007, 12:26:52 pm »
Thanks for the clarification. :)

Yes, the hose will tend to wear out around the ten year mark, about the time many brands of spas are being hauled to the dump.  I have seen that.  It can be easily replaced in about 15 minutes....at the 20-year mark it can be done in about 10 minutes as the customer has had experience once before, albeit 10 years earlier.

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2007, 12:26:52 pm »

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2007, 01:03:33 pm »
Come on term! Are you telling me that you truly belive that you never have problems in the first 10 years? Don't blow that smoke...I was a HotSpring dealer and replaced many of those over the years long before the 10 year mark.

Many of the top brands in the industry replace jets in the 3 to 6 year mark.  We warrenty Marquis, Master, D1, Coleman, MAAX, Great Lakes, Freeflow and Nordic. The most common replacement on any of those are jets...

This week I've ordered jets for Artesian and Saratogo both that are less than 6 years old.

How long have you been selling HS?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 01:04:32 pm by stuart »

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2007, 01:06:21 pm »
"La Spa"?

What is that, French?
07 Caldera Geneva

Bama

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2007, 01:12:07 pm »
"La Spa"?

What is that, French?

Weeeeee   weeee Missshur!   ;D

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2007, 01:19:44 pm »
Come on term! Are you telling me that you truly belive that you never have problems in the first 10 years?

Did I say we NEVER have problems?  Oh, I've seen a few Moto hoses wear out before 10 years (very, very few, though).  If the water chemistry is off, that can cause them to fail sooner.  Pretty rare.  The biggest problem jet I've encountered was the rotary jets wearing out after 3 or 4 years.  They've since been redesigned, but we have always replaced them free for our customers as a courtesy.

How long have you been selling HS?

Personally, I'm going on my 8th joyous year in the spa industry, all with East Texas Spa.  As a company, we've successfully sold HotSpring Spas since 1985.

Why did you quit selling HotSpring, for curiosity's sake?  I always find these answers fascinating.

:)Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2007, 01:19:44 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42