What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 2007 Sundance website  (Read 5403 times)

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
2007 Sundance website
« on: February 08, 2007, 12:19:06 am »
It looks like Sundance updated their website recently for the 07' models. The new Ipod docking station looks very cool if you're into factory stereos. Great looking website.

http://www.sundancespas.com/

http://www.sundancespas.com/Features/Stereo.html
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Hot Tub Forum

2007 Sundance website
« on: February 08, 2007, 12:19:06 am »

martyz4

Re: 2007 Sundance website
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 12:30:30 am »
nice. we have the maxxus. got the stereo with the remote. the remote works the jets and lights pretty cool.  top is 3 piece and a bit heavy for moi. i can do it but it is definately heavier than the traditional 2 piece.

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 03:32:31 am »
nice. we have the maxxus. got the stereo with the remote. the remote works the jets and lights pretty cool.  top is 3 piece and a bit heavy for moi. i can do it but it is definately heavier than the traditional 2 piece.

Martyyz4,

What is the structure behind your tub?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 03:32:52 am by WHY_NOT »

txwillie

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 09:15:48 am »
martyz4:

How do you like you Maxxus? How long have you had it? My 2007 is due to ship very soon, the dealer is to give me a call when it is on the truck. Still have to get the pad finalized. The rock arrived yesterday. Putting in concrete with limestone inlay/imbed.  Turns out that was cheaper than stamped/stained concrete. I did the rock since the pad is way bigger than the tub and lots will show.

I've never seen the cover on the Maxxus, but I did know that it is 3 piece. The floor model did not have a cover with it, and they used that same tub at the home show here a few weeks back.

txwillie

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 09:20:43 am »
Martyyz4,

What is the structure behind your tub?

in -law apartment ...Maids quarters?  Meth lab?  Entrance to secret undergound crime fighting lab?

Actually, it looks like a typical storage shed.  ;)
07 Caldera Geneva

xrdirthead

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2007, 09:50:39 am »
It looks like Nana is sitting sideways in the lounger and little Mary is sitting on foot of the lounger or sharing a seat with Dad. How comfortable could they be?

« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 09:51:39 am by xrdirthead »

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2007, 09:55:41 am »
It looks like Nana is sitting sideways in the lounger and little Mary is sitting on foot of the lounger or sharing a seat with Dad. How comfortable could they be?

I think we went over this last year or so trying to figure out how they were sitting in the tub, given its layout is:

Nana and the two rugrats look like they are in unusual positions.  I think Tattoo lady explained it all by alchohol and a dysfuntional family enviroment involving the husband harboring secret lust for his secretary, (Julie, who has dreams of becoming a jazzacise instructor and opening up an international animal hospital)...the wife is  addicted to vycidn and vodka,. She leads a bitter and  cold life.(Why, why didn't she finish her degree in dental hygyene? Things would have been soo much different...) The kids are in thereapy (Lil Timmy likes wearing his sisters clothes and tourturing small furry woodland animals... and little Mary enjoys cutting herself...it makes her feel "alive". She is confused by her budding sexuality and the feeling she has for Biff, who sits next to her ini Mr. Toomy's 4th perioid social studies class)

All the while, Nana is quietly laughing to her self about how's she funneling the family's savings to her secret lover; Armando, the pool boy. She has tickets to fly away to Hondurous with him tomorrow. Life is much too short. Ohhh Armando...forbidden love is the sweetest love of all...

It all made perfect sense at the time.

Really. It did.  :D
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 10:20:28 am by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2007, 10:41:21 am »

Comfort is a 4-letter word in foxholes and modeling gigs.   :)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 10:53:10 am by Spatech_tuo »
220, 221, whatever it takes!

galen

• Maxxus
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2007, 10:46:25 am »
I have to agree that the cover is too heavy. My wife has a hard time with it. So do I. I love the tub, each seat offers something different. Very powerful, I have to turn down the power sometimes. I will never buy an Ideal cover again. Poorly made imo. Clips broke, cover foam broke and very poor warranty. Dealer sends you to Ideal, which are very good at finding issues that would void the so called warranty.

xrdirthead

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2007, 11:40:13 am »
I have to agree that the cover is too heavy. My wife has a hard time with it. So do I. I love the tub, each seat offers something different. Very powerful, I have to turn down the power sometimes. I will never buy an Ideal cover again. Poorly made imo. Clips broke, cover foam broke and very poor warranty. Dealer sends you to Ideal, which are very good at finding issues that would void the so called warranty.

Maxxus is on my list for wet testing. Is there better options on the cover and cover lifter that are available at time of purchase or does it change from dealer to dealer.

tony

• Ultimate Member
  • 2002 Optima
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2007, 12:36:42 pm »

Maxxus is on my list for wet testing. Is there better options on the cover and cover lifter that are available at time of purchase or does it change from dealer to dealer.

If you are dealing with NE Spas, I believe they will recommend the two part cover over the three part.

RUBADUBDUB

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2007, 02:05:07 pm »
GOT our first 2007 tubs in today!  Chelsee and Camden. They look great!

xrdirthead

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2007, 02:25:37 pm »

If you are dealing with NE Spas, I believe they will recommend the two part cover over the three part.

Thanks Tony. I will be going to NE Spas. Do some lifter designs make it easier to remove the covers?

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2007, 02:38:00 pm »

Thanks Tony. I will be going to NE Spas. Do some lifter designs make it easier to remove the covers?

Ask the dealer to show you this spa with a cover on it. You don't want to see the cover later and figure all this out in your backyard.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

tony

• Ultimate Member
  • 2002 Optima
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2007, 02:39:35 pm »

They are all a little different.  The lifters with the pistons are easiest, I think.  For instance, Covermate has three.  The CMI is a straight lifter, but pretty easy to use.  The CMII mounts low and you can use some foot action to help.  The CMIII has the pistons and from what I hear, you lift with ease.

The Maxxus presents its own problems because of its size.  I don't know what lifter they recommend for it, but I do know they like a certain setup better than others.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2007, 02:39:35 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42