What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Cover and Lifter Upgrade?  (Read 2132 times)

bluesman

• '07 Marquis Reward
Cover and Lifter Upgrade?
« on: January 16, 2007, 06:12:19 am »
I'm getting ready to purchase a new spa and was wondering if it's worth the extra money in the long run to upgrade the cover and the lifter? :-?

Bluesman 8-)

Hot Tub Forum

Cover and Lifter Upgrade?
« on: January 16, 2007, 06:12:19 am »

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
Re: Cover and Lifter Upgrade?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 07:48:18 am »
Upgrade from what to what?  
Brewman

bluesman

• '07 Marquis Reward
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 08:33:22 am »
Upgrade from what to what?  

Good Question Brewman. :-? To be honest I'm not familiar with covers and lifters so I really can't answer your question without researching the parts. I was hoping someone could steer me in the proper direction. I beleive the HS, Sundance and Marquis dealers will offer a standard cover and lifter with the spas I have quoted, but I will make an inquery. I want to understand from your experiences what's considered to be a good/better/best option for purchase. Thanks! :)

Bluesman 8-)

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 09:15:05 am »
From my experience you get whatever cover the brand offers.   When I got my Optima, they include the Sundance cover in the purchase price.  Upgrades weren't offered that I know of.  
  You can always start with the included cover, and when you need to replace it in a few years, then look for alternatives.  
 My cover is waterlogged (but otherwise in good physical condition) and I need one soon.  
  As for the lifter, that's at the discretion of the dealer- you may have more lattitude there.  I'd ask your dealer what lifter they include, and other options that they have.

Certainly good questions- but answers will vary largely from dealer to dealer.  

Brewman

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 09:15:05 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42