What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Need some advice  (Read 4519 times)

H823Putt

• My backyard oassis
Re: Need some advice
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2007, 09:41:36 am »
   Don't worry about jet number. You just want to make sure that the jets feel good and hit the right spots on you. That is the reason to wet test.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2007, 09:41:36 am »

bluesman

• '07 Marquis Reward
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2007, 10:29:35 am »
Hey Bluesman:

Buddy Guy is touring near me, I saw him 35 years ago jump oiff the stage at the Fillmore east and break his ankle.    Not too many of them left.  

Can I ask how you narrowed it down to those three?  

Am I correct that marquis offers no stereo option, other than connecting to your home system?  

Should I be overly concerned or fixated on jet number?  Some high end ones have 30 to 40, while other less hig end ones have 60, 70 and up?

Aronsam, a lifelomng blues lover

Aronsam,

Great to hear of a blues enthusiest on the forum! :D My band opened up for Buddy Guy in '95. He's a living blues legend. I have tickets for BB King at The Grand in Wilmington,De. next month. I saw BB in Las Vegas in '03. He still puts on a great show. I can't believe he plays 200+ shows a year at 80+ years of age. :o

I narrowed it down to three spas through web research. Start surfing the manufacturers web sites. The recommendations from this forum as well as other web reviews have reinforced my decision to go with them. The other limiting factor is the proximity of dealers in your location. There happens to be dealers for the three spas in my area. I beleive the wet test will be the deciding factor. I agree with WHYNOT. If one tub has 59 jets and the other 29 but the tub with 29 feels better then I will go with the one that feels better. Marquis offers the latest in audio technology with transducers built around the shell of the spa. I will check it out when I wet test.

Good Luck,

Bluesman 8-)

aronsam

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2007, 04:26:29 pm »
Thanks.  what other sites are out there for web reviews?  Epinions is one.

BB is amnazing, he's in prety shacky health also.  I saw hm back in the 60s too.  In about 69 or 70 i wsent to a blues festival in Ann Arbor and saw all the legends.  

Tom

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2007, 02:56:41 pm »
I visited several dealers yesterday on Long Island while traveling and saw the Arctic which looked great but I know I'm not the type to maintain wood and would be better off with fake wood.

Arctic has an optional non-wood cabinet available for 2007. Ask your dealer about the "Flex Cabinet".  At present, this is a special-order item but your dealer should have information.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2007, 02:56:41 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42