What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Stereo Option - worth it or waste of $?  (Read 19595 times)

Richs100

• From a 1993 HS Prodigy to a 2006 HS Envoy
Re: Stereo Option - worth it or waste of $?
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2007, 11:06:44 am »
Thanks Bonibelle.  Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated.  I love my new tub to death, but this is an issue that bugs me.  My previous HS tub ran like a watch for over 11 years, so any early difficulties with the new one disturb me a bit.

If one of the dealers could briefly explain why the Hot Spring system can't use a universal remote like the Balboa Dolphin, that would help me understand a lot.  (My dealer didn't know the answer, and rightly, said so up front)

Thanks again
If you don't have anything nice to say about someone, come sit next to me.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2007, 11:06:44 am »

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2007, 11:47:11 am »
I'm not sure what to tell you about the remote.  I'm not aware of any of my customers having trouble with them (I'm guessing there's only about 6 of them I have personally sold, so that isn't a lot to go on, granted).

The one's I have had in the store have worked fine.  I agree that they are not designed the way I would have wanted, but I assume they did it that way to keep it simple and reliable.  Don't sound like it's too reliable, do it? :-[

I will ask someone in the know and try to find you an answer.

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Richs100

• From a 1993 HS Prodigy to a 2006 HS Envoy
« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2007, 01:23:59 pm »
I'm not sure what to tell you about the remote.  I'm not aware of any of my customers having trouble with them (I'm guessing there's only about 6 of them I have personally sold, so that isn't a lot to go on, granted).

The one's I have had in the store have worked fine.  I agree that they are not designed the way I would have wanted, but I assume they did it that way to keep it simple and reliable.  Don't sound like it's too reliable, do it? :-[

I will ask someone in the know and try to find you an answer.

Terminator

Any info that helps me find out about the possibilities of using a Universal remote like the Dolphin will be Greatly Appreciated.  Thanks
If you don't have anything nice to say about someone, come sit next to me.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2007, 01:23:59 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42