What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Eco One Spa Treatment System  (Read 2870 times)

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
Eco One Spa Treatment System
« on: January 03, 2007, 01:07:16 am »
I read about Eco One on another spa forum.  I'll probably stick with my dichlor system but it sounds interesting. Has anyone had any luck with Eco One?

http://www.pacificsandsinc.com/html/ecoone_system.html
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 01:10:12 am by Gomboman »
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Hot Tub Forum

Eco One Spa Treatment System
« on: January 03, 2007, 01:07:16 am »

GUNZW

Re: Eco One Spa Treatment System
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 05:25:43 pm »
I would also appreciate any info on this product.   Any one??????????

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 05:50:56 pm »
I would also appreciate any info on this product.   Any one??????????

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2007, 11:16:54 pm »
I think Chas said he went about 9 months on one water change. Maybe he can chime in.
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

MACK

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2007, 11:36:36 pm »
I used eco-one and I like it. I allso use Dichlor( granular chlorine) but in very low dose one tea spoon three times week, water is clear and no smell. best advice I can give is look at the web site,    www.pacificsandsinc.com    I use well water , and have Iron and used the EcoOne Pre-filter one the end of my hose to take out the heavy metals, and it does work but I still had alittle and had to ad stain X once and the filter I check on weekends and just rise in the sink, never been bad and I use the spa two or three time a day. I would not go ecoOne with out any sanitizer. and I feel that Dichlor is best for bacteria. and I add four tea spoons on saturday. and I have the 24/7 Ozonator. I like the way my skin feels I have dry skin and I need something not to dry me out in the hot water. Others on their site tell it better than I . just look at their site .
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 11:43:00 pm by MACK »

tony

• Ultimate Member
  • 2002 Optima
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2007, 11:51:43 am »
I have been tempted to try Eco One or The Natural, which Doc sells.  It seems to work just fine if you use a little dichlor with it.  Chas experimented with Eco One a while ago with daily reports on the Doc's forum, if I remember correctly.  Chas sent Vermonter a water sample to be analyzed.  Again, if I remember correctly, the water was fairly pathogen free, but not as much as a chorine tub.  That is why I believe a little chlorine is necessary.

There are enzyme users that swear by the product.  It is supposed to be easy on your skin, smell good and easy to use.  Three reasons why I have shyed away from trying it are extended filter times, weekly rinsing of filters and high pH (it likes a pH of about 8 which just seems unnatural to me).

hottub.pool_boy

• New England's oldest HotSpring Dealer- 1983
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2007, 07:31:17 pm »
Haven't used it. There's a few ways to use as little chlorine. Gombo, what's your dealer sell an AutoFresh for? We sell it right now for $995, introductory price of course.
OEM HotSpring Stuff & SpaGuard Chemicals Online

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2007, 07:31:17 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42