What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Artesian Piper Glen Filters  (Read 4290 times)

bohms

• 2006 Artesian Piper Glen
Artesian Piper Glen Filters
« on: January 03, 2007, 07:05:09 pm »
We went to our dealer a month ago to get more filters and they didn't have any in and told us to come back the following week.  Well my husband went back yesterday and they didn't have any again and they told him they never got them in and blamed it on Artesian.  Not sure who is screwing up, but we need filters.  We don't have a # on the filter and we looked at a bunch of places online, but the measurements don't match up.  What do we do?  Our dealer is now saying that they might get them in this weekend but I think they're F.O.S.

Hot Tub Forum

Artesian Piper Glen Filters
« on: January 03, 2007, 07:05:09 pm »

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
Re: Artesian Piper Glen Filters
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 07:47:09 pm »
Don't go blaming it on the dealer! Because as you know we have the same dealer!! ;) ;D Then again it ain't too comforting to think that Artesian is screwing up!!! :o Either way it's a lose/lose situation. :-/

Actually we have the same filters I believe and they should be the 50 sq ft filters. Unfortunately, it seems that Artesian used different filters at different times. I think we use Unicel 7CH-22, here's a link to Spadepot's Artesian filter selection http://www.spadepot.com/warehouse/filters/fil-bybrand2.asp?spa_name=Artesian. The bottom filter is the filter I think we have, I've never measured them to see if they match but I would think the only dimension that matters is the size of the screw-in part.

Anyway, this is the second not so nice post that I've read about Artesian today and the first negative post about our dealer ... hopefully this is not something that becomes a trend. I would REALLY hate to buy a Hot Springs! :-[ ;) ;D

Please post and let us (me) know how you made out!

bohms

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2007, 07:45:25 am »
Thanks Vinny, I totally forgot we use the same dealer.  I know someone's in the wrong but I just don't know who it is!!  Did you ever have a problem getting filters there?  I'm not sure if my husband looked at Spa Depot or not - thanks for the link.  I'll let you know what happens.

wetone

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2007, 09:08:20 am »
Unicel part # 6CH-502 is a 50 sq/ft filter that fits all Island, Gold and Platinum series spas.

7CH-32 and 7CH-322 also work but they are only 32 sq/ft.

Hope that helps
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 09:11:44 am by wetone »

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2007, 09:09:51 am »
I bought a 2nd set when I bought the tub and Michelle claims that I should get about 4 years use out of them all.

Are you looking for disposable filters by any chance? I think 2006's have some disposables in them.

Also, you can get non disposables from Artesian on-line.

bohms

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2007, 10:17:21 am »
John & Vinny - thanks so much for all of the info.

Vinny - We don't want the disposable ones, just a second set.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2007, 10:17:21 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42