What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: New Years  (Read 4516 times)

galen

• Maxxus
Re: New Years
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2007, 12:55:38 am »
I'm shooting off this this huge fireworks thing at midnight. I can hardly wait. This is how us grownups have fun! ;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2007, 12:55:38 am »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2007, 03:33:29 am »
Well, I got into my tub last year, and got out this year.

That was a long soak.

Got real noisy in our neighborhood. Pots and pans, lots of people yelling, a few fireworks and some car alarms.

Fun.

8-)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2007, 06:34:51 am »

I resolve to stop giving up my resolutions for lent every year.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 08:17:30 am by WHY_NOT »

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2007, 07:31:17 am »
Happy new year everyone, I hope 2007 brings happiness to all.  It is funny thing about life, as the years pass, I thank god every day for keeping my family safe and with us.  Last night there was a tripple accident fatality in my area with 3 more in critical condition.  I dont know if it is the job or just me getting older, but I worry about more and more as the years pass.

Anyways, take time in your day to call the ones that you love, and really appreciate what we have rather than what we want.  I dont mean to be debbie downer, just very greatful today!!!

Happy new year.

thearm

• EMERALD CLASSIC all the way!!!
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2007, 11:20:49 am »

Happy new year everyone, I hope 2007 brings happiness to all.  It is funny thing about life, as the years pass, I thank god every day for keeping my family safe and with us.  Last night there was a tripple accident fatality in my area with 3 more in critical condition.  I dont know if it is the job or just me getting older, but I worry about more and more as the years pass.

Anyways, take time in your day to call the ones that you love, and really appreciate what we have rather than what we want.  I dont mean to be debbie downer, just very greatful today!!!

Bosco,
Very well said. Happy New Years to everyone. Family is special and it should not be assumed they will be always with us. Cherish what you have each day and don't wait for the holidays to appreciate them. As a fellow worker in the EMS field I share your feelings about our families staying safe. I don't believe I am getting older, just a bit more mature IMHO.  ::)  ;D
Happy new year.

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2007, 09:16:06 am »
We rang the new year in our tub.  :)

We're soooooooo tired of the club scene and overpriced, over crowded resturants on New Years.  For the past few years my wife and I and about 3-4 friends get togethor for a movie, a few drinks some take out,  and at midnight we do the countdown from the hottub followed with several hundred dollars of very high quality, very illegal fireworks er. um,   folk singing....yea.,  and lots of champagne.  :)

It was great.

i hope everyone had a great celebration and a wonderful new years.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 09:21:31 am by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2007, 09:16:06 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42