What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: global warming  (Read 1953 times)

thearm

• EMERALD CLASSIC all the way!!!
global warming
« on: December 17, 2006, 03:20:37 pm »
Just have to say what a great day in upstate NY. :) Sun is shining 55 degrees outside  and  I just completed my second round of golf this week. Not bad for December 17. As I was walking off the golf course a fellow golfer said to me, "Thank God for Global Warming". Exactly what I was thinking. Maybe Al Gore is on to something! :( Then again I doubt it unless it's Tipper. ;D

Hot Tub Forum

global warming
« on: December 17, 2006, 03:20:37 pm »

MostlyLurkingGal

Re: global warming
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2006, 03:23:25 pm »
I moved to Iowa from So. Calif 5 years ago, and I don't know what all the fuss was about midwest winters!! I say HERE HERE to Global Warming!!! ;) ;D

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2006, 03:26:51 pm »
I don't want to get into a political debate but I'm not a believer in GW. If you study the weather paterns from century to century, you will see that weather comes and goes in patterns.

thearm

• EMERALD CLASSIC all the way!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2006, 03:29:44 pm »
WHY NOT,
If you reread the post you will hopefully see I tried to make that comment with my tongue in cheek firmly planted.

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2006, 07:51:07 pm »
A lot of scientists believe global warming to be true. I also have read that weather patterns do get warmer and colder as patterns emerge. Actually we are in the pattern for extensive hurricanes in the east, has to do with warmer ocean waters, the hurricane patterns last for approximately 20 years.

But no need to worry about global warming! I learned recently as the polar caps melt then the fresh water will stop the currents from circulating in the ocean and then the Earth will cool bringing on another ice age - this too apparently is a pattern.

All we need is a couple of major volcanos to erupt spewing dense ash into the atmosphere and we will get cooler too. When that asteroid hits the Earth and puts the climate into a tizzy ...

I'm a firm believer that nature will probably balance it all out and us humans will just be in the way .....

hottub.pool_boy

• New England's oldest HotSpring Dealer- 1983
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2006, 09:29:50 pm »
It better not interupt my icefishing.
OEM HotSpring Stuff & SpaGuard Chemicals Online

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2006, 10:35:54 pm »
I have been wondering if anyone has thought about the impact of our ever increasing population...just in terms of generating BODY HEAT. No kidding, I know they use bunny rabbits to heat green houses...so wouldn't the human population have some effect on the heating of the earth?... :o
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Reese

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2006, 11:13:52 pm »
...I know they use bunny rabbits to heat green houses...so wouldn't the human population have some effect on the heating of the earth?... :o
Rabbits work even better as greenhouse heaters when they burn fossil fuels in their bunny SUVs and factories. ;)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2006, 12:28:41 am by Reese »

anne

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2006, 12:30:03 am »
Rabbits work even better as greenhouse heaters when they burn fossil fuels in their bunny SUVs and factories. ;)

Isn't THAT the truth! :o :-[ :-X
Dance like nobody's watching

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2006, 12:30:03 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42