What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hi from Texas - my first post  (Read 11247 times)

anne

Re: Hi from Texas - my first post
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2006, 03:22:56 am »
tileman, I really like you, I think you add a good mix to this forum.  I was really impressed with you and feel that you have been great.  

Since that, Am I weard post, you have become a tad bit different.  Maybe the true you has come out, I dont know. What I do know is that I am tired of you posting and getting angry at everyone.  You have picked a beef with almost everyone here over the past few weeks.

Can you let it go, and just go back to the way you were when you started posting.  I really think arguing about the way you said something is not worth it.  I read your post over several times, and I cant assume what you are thinking when you type, so I read the post for what it was.  You said trichlor is for pools and thats it.  So that why I questioned you.  Not a personal attack.

I just cant understand why you suddenly feel the need to anger everyone here.  If this is the case, perhaps it is time for you to move on to another forum.  

I agree that I liked the old you better.....can he come back out to play?
Dance like nobody's watching

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2006, 03:22:56 am »

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2006, 07:46:38 pm »
Oh boy!  Now things are getting fun!!  I knew I was joining a good group from the start.  I am very flattered, MostlyLurkingGal, that you would offer a wet test in your tub (and also that you thought enough of me to make me your 100th post - a milestone!!).  

But now I see yet another, this one a senior member who I take it has been around quite a while.  Tell me dear Tatooed_Lady, just where exactly is your tatoo?  Depending on its location (that tells me a LOT you know), we might be able to get something going for sure.

Hey Terminator, what are the chances of getting these two to wet test with me next week?  Are they close by?  If they are within two hundred miles of us I'll go pick them up.  Oh gosh!  Now I'm revertering to my old ways and the reason I bought a hot tub 20 years ago in the first place!  Oh well.  And don't forget, if you get a Prodigy off the truck in the next few days I want to check that one out too but the wet test with these two gals MUST be in the Jetsetter!
:o Gee golly willikers!  I haven't been around that long (since Feb or so?) I've simply asked my share (and the shares of many others) of questions. ;) My tattoos? Hmm...if I told you, I'd have to kill you. My husband says I can.  :D Actually, they're all in "decent" areas...shoulders and shoulderblade, nothing "naughty", sorry. I live in Wisconsin, land of cowpies and...umm...beer. And I don't know if my hubby would want to travel to assist in checking out tubs. I had to drag him 10 miles away to look at ours...but I know he wouldn't let me go unsupervised, so you'd best find a tub with a LOT of leg room...he's 6'3.  :D ;)
RIP C-Rod

shortspark

« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2006, 09:19:33 pm »
Oh boy!  Now things are getting fun!!  I knew I was joining a good group from the start.  I am very flattered, MostlyLurkingGal, that you would offer a wet test in your tub (and also that you thought enough of me to make me your 100th post - a milestone!!).  

But now I see yet another, this one a senior member who I take it has been around quite a while.  Tell me dear Tatooed_Lady, just where exactly is your tatoo?  Depending on its location (that tells me a LOT you know), we might be able to get something going for sure.

Hey Terminator, what are the chances of getting these two to wet test with me next week?  Are they close by?  If they are within two hundred miles of us I'll go pick them up.  Oh gosh!  Now I'm revertering to my old ways and the reason I bought a hot tub 20 years ago in the first place!  Oh well.  And don't forget, if you get a Prodigy off the truck in the next few days I want to check that one out too but the wet test with these two gals MUST be in the Jetsetter!
:o Gee golly willikers!  I haven't been around that long (since Feb or so?) I've simply asked my share (and the shares of many others) of questions. ;) My tattoos? Hmm...if I told you, I'd have to kill you. My husband says I can.  :D Actually, they're all in "decent" areas...shoulders and shoulderblade, nothing "naughty", sorry. I live in Wisconsin, land of cowpies and...umm...beer. And I don't know if my hubby would want to travel to assist in checking out tubs. I had to drag him 10 miles away to look at ours...but I know he wouldn't let me go unsupervised, so you'd best find a tub with a LOT of leg room...he's 6'3.  :D ;)

Auh shucks!!

NorthWoodsDipper

• Not Brrrrr..... but Aaaaa!
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2006, 11:37:21 am »
Term, He could wet test my Jetsetter ;).....otherwise, could you find out how old he is and if he's single....while still keeping your "man card"? ;D ok ok ok....Just thought I'd ask....

Hey Mostly,

I am single, loaded and own an ARCTIC.

Well.... I do own an Arctic.

Steven

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2006, 11:49:59 am »
Term, He could wet test my Jetsetter ;).....otherwise, could you find out how old he is and if he's single....while still keeping your "man card"? ;D ok ok ok....Just thought I'd ask....

Hey Mostly,

Steven

Yea, but do you have 6% body fat?  ::) ;D  ;)
07 Caldera Geneva

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2006, 08:42:40 pm »
ouch!!

MostlyLurkingGal

« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2006, 08:58:24 pm »

Hey Mostly,

Well.... I do own an Arctic.

Steven

;D I'm pretty much to the point where the only requirement I have in a man is that he's breathing..............................

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2006, 12:24:41 pm »

Well, Shortspark showed up today right on time.  I supplied him with everything he needed to enjoy a perfect test soak:  HotSpring Jetsetter, Aromatherapy, Bottled Water, Shiner Bock Beer, and a Walther 9MM Handgun for raising hell, if need be.

I guess it went well...he is now the proud owner of a 2007 Jetsetter.

We had a lot of fun.  He has a beautiful home in a beautiful location and will soon have a beautiful spa to help him enjoy it even more. :)

Terminator
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 12:31:10 pm by East_TX_Spa »
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2006, 12:28:51 pm »
Only in Texas,  that was so funny.  I never thought that I would be able to relate a nice soak with guns, but what the hell.  lmao ;D

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2006, 12:30:48 pm »

Well, Shortspark showed up today right on time.  I supplied him with everything he needed to enjoy a perfect test soak:  HotSpring Jetsetter, Aromatherapy, Bottled Water, Shiner Bock Beer, and a Walther 9MM Handgun for raising hell.

I guess it went well...he is now the proud owner of a 2007 Jetsetter.

We had a lot of fun.  He has a beautiful home in a beautiful location and will soon have a beautiful spa to help him enjoy it even more. :)

Terminator

I gotta believe you're the only spa salesman in the world who provides beer and handguns to wet testers!!! That may become the new trend.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 02:16:33 pm by Spatech_tuo »
220, 221, whatever it takes!

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2006, 12:39:11 pm »
I would've let him use my AR-15, but it's at the gunsmith getting some blingeddy-blingy added to it, so we had to make due with what was on-hand.

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

MostlyLurkingGal

« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2006, 06:59:09 pm »
Well, Congrats on your new Jetsetter.....I hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine....although I don't see how that's possible!  ;)

shortspark

« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2006, 10:31:08 pm »
Well, Congrats on your new Jetsetter.....I hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine....although I don't see how that's possible!  ;)

Thanks Gal, I'm sure I will enjoy it.  Terminator is every bit the character in person as he is on the forum!  But just like at the forum, he is personable and honest as the day is long - if I'm any judge of character at all.  When he talked about all the features it was obvious he knew his business and more importantly, when he told me something I believed it.  How could I not buy considering it is such a quality product and from a dealer close by to me that I can trust?

I was very impressed with the Jetsetter.  He did not have a Prodigy on hand as that was my second choice but frankly, I did like the Moto-Message DX (which was something I was not too sure about at first). Once I started playing with the DX controls I got the hang of what the Moto-Message could do.  After the wet test I thought that I really do need a lounger and DX, which are not on the Prodigy.  Since I am the only one using the tub 99% of the time, the Jetsetter will fit my needs very well.

I have had a HUGE Morgan Spa for close to 20 years and the Jetsetter felt tiny to me at first - and of course, in comparison, it is.   But the Jetsetter's features and the way my body felt in it were the real selling point.  Look, no one can tell over the long haul how comfortable something will be to you and that sure ain't gonna happen in an hour long wet test.  I was comfortable and know that when I'm not, there is enough variety that I can make myself comfortable.  That is all one can hope for.

Bottom line?  It's MINE!

Rayman

• KEEP ON TUBBING.....Bea chcomber owner
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2006, 10:59:40 am »
Shortspark that was an excellent post, the dealer is what it's all about.  

Good luck with the new tub and I will be watching with interest to see if your chemical routine changes.

Ray
Beachcomber 750, Brampton On Canada, GO LEAFS GO!!

shortspark

« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2006, 12:42:58 pm »
Shortspark that was an excellent post, the dealer is what it's all about.  

Good luck with the new tub and I will be watching with interest to see if your chemical routine changes.

Ray

I hope the routine does not change, Rayman.  For the last 20 years chemical maintenance has been a piece of cake for me and I would like to contiune on that path.  I remember years ago when I got my first tub that I found myself checking the water with strips every day, adding this and adding that until I got it right.  Most of the time, however, I messed it up worse than when I started.  

You have read my other posts re chemicals and the routine I've used and my idea that less is better.  When I take delivery I intend to get the water perfect both in terms of balance and how the water feels around my body - I can tell a lot from that alone.  Clarity and a visual sense of how the water looks (and smells) are another factors.  Then, I will use what has worked for me in the past and see what happens.  I am not opposed to adjusting my ways to get it right, I just don't want it to become  a chore or obsession.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2006, 12:42:58 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42