What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Draining the tub  (Read 11388 times)

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
Re: Draining the tub
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2006, 08:19:56 am »
my city is the doughnut capital of the world. I am sure that most of you dont have them yet in the states, but we have the most Tim Hortons in any city.  It is something like 150 to 200.  Absolutely insane.  The original creator of tim hortons was a police officer for my force.  He quit policing years back to open a doughnut shop.  His fellow co-workers told him that he was insane for quitting such a secured job.  

Now several years later, Tim hortons is one of the largest chains in north america.  Sold to Wendys corp a few year back, they are now coming into the united states.  I wish I had worked with him so i could offer him as much money as possible to be a partner. To open a tim hortons now, you are looking at 1 million to start off.  Unbelievable.  

Went from a small mom and pop shop to a multi billion dollar establishment.

I feel like cliff Clavin from cheers here.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2006, 08:19:56 am »

Zep

• Cal Spas SQ92 Dallas-Texas
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2006, 08:34:08 am »
Bosco....what is Tim Hortons?.... sort of like Krispy Kreme?

Are they mainly a donut shop?

They have a cool web site....intro
http://www.timhortons.com/

Never heard of them before

Hope they come to Texas soon.....looks pretty good.

« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 08:35:12 am by Zep »

anne

« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2006, 11:15:39 am »
What was the original subject here????? :)

I think the idea of a cop who then opens up a donut shop is hiliarious. And its even better that it worked out so well for him!!!!

And I have no idea what body fat % I am. More than 6 and less than 100. ::) 14% Sounds healthy,though.  
Dance like nobody's watching

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2006, 12:36:07 pm »
not really healthy, I have an ab.  just one big one.  I know I got more somewhere in there, and darnit one day I will find them, not now, I am enjoying booze to much.

tim hortons have stretched to Buffalo, I have seen them in Erie.  from what i understand, they make the best coffee at the cheapest price.  

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2006, 12:36:07 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42