What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Jacuzzi 07 Lineup  (Read 6067 times)

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Jacuzzi 07 Lineup
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2006, 07:21:14 pm »
 I will get off my soap box now, please correct me if I am wrong!!

Wrong? This is a bit like the "which is best spa brand" question. I hope no one tries to correct you because what you've done is give you're opinion and as a dealer/salesperson of Jacuzzi you're both entitled to it and I'm sure have great conviction in it.  
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2006, 07:21:14 pm »

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2006, 10:01:05 pm »
There are jets that move and YES they feel good but will not give you any lasting therapy, directional jets are the only way to get consistent heat deeper into the muscle tissue so while they may not have the sex appeal of jets that move, they actually are better for therapy that you will feel after your soak is over.
really?  :-? I find that if I sit in a seat with directional jets, I move around to get the muscles loosened up, quite often. Personally, I think the non-moving jets are great for certain things...and the mobile jets work VERY well for others. Combined, they're like Batman and Robin....Electra Woman and Dyna Girl...an unbeatable combination!
Regardless....if Jacuzzi had issues with the first wave of the 400 series, I would think that the '07 models would have those problems worked out for the most part. Probably a few more "perks", but it depends what's important to you...Good luck!
RIP C-Rod

Takedown

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2006, 12:59:31 am »
When I asked about changes in the 07 line for Sundance my dealer mentioned the aux docking port, he then mentioned he had a part that could be added to the 06 line to be able to hook up an ipod or sattelite radio...  you may ask you jacuzzi dealer if he can do that for you on an 06 spa, then you wouldn't have to wait for the 07 and can get the bigger savings :)

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2006, 08:44:38 am »
If you are looking for bigger in the 400 series, the 480 is your choice. For '07 they are introducing a new 400 series model, but it is smaller than the 470. If you ask me, the changes they are makeing are very exciting. Sorry to hear Sundance only has a "port" to plug in your iPod, the 400 series has an actual Apple® licensed iPod Docking Station.

well im gonna be pulling the trigger on a j470 tomorrow, just want to know if im gonna be missing out on anything big?  such as a new model in 400 line thats bigger?  or new features that are amazing?
If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

mjb

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2006, 11:24:27 am »
Sundance is using a docking station for
the iPod along with an auxiliary MP3 plug.

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2006, 11:35:44 am »
Why don't companies do more research in terms of coming up with new jet styles? Almost everyone seems to have the same types.

You're right, most companies do have the EXACT SAME JETS.  They buy them from the same company.

Here is one company that does things differently from the rest.  They are also the most successful spa company in the world:

http://www.hotspring.com/Hot_Tub_Jets/index_hot_tub_jets.html

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2006, 11:35:44 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42