What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: When the moon is full!  (Read 5599 times)

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
When the moon is full!
« on: December 05, 2006, 12:05:05 pm »
What a perfect night for tubbing...last night the moon was fantastic, the air temp was about 29 degrees and I headed out by myself to soak away my arthritis pain...My husband was reluctant to leave his Eagles game, but soon joined me. Full moon soaks are the best!
We came in and sat by the fire and dried off and then watched the very end of the football game... talk about a nice night....and a perfect ending to the game!.. ;)  Man I really love my tub :) and my football team that wins..once in a blue (full) moon! ;D

Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

When the moon is full!
« on: December 05, 2006, 12:05:05 pm »

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
Re: When the moon is full!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2006, 12:16:56 pm »
IT must be getting close to when Santa walks down the sidelines at Lincoln?

::)

Ooops. I checked the schedule. the Eagles are away until after christmas....
07 Caldera Geneva

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2006, 01:15:31 pm »
Hey Drew, Rocky was there....in an Eagles Jacket, no less.
My kid just loves Sly, so he thought it was so cool. My husband, on the other hand was angry that the commentators were more interesed in Rocky VI than Brian Westbrook's rushing yards! >:(

Obviously you don't know Santa's history with Eagles fans... ;D

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2006, 01:28:29 pm »
I was half watching the game at the pub last night. I saw Stallone. cripes...but he's out pushing his new Rocky movies.

They did a short piece on Santa, which reminded me to give you a hard time. Unless you are going to claim santa and the eagle fans get along just fine.... ;)
07 Caldera Geneva

PotomacG

• What's so funny 'bout peace, love & understanding?
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2006, 02:06:17 pm »
Football aside....I went out last night and soaked with my son.  The full moon and cold fall air was OUTSTANDING  :D

hot tub Frank

• tiger river bengal
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2006, 05:03:54 pm »
that is nice I do agree

Garyjr

• Let's SunDance!!
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2006, 05:21:17 pm »
Totally agree about last night.  Full moon, roof tops covered with Christmas lights and a cold Bud Select.  Wonder what all the rich folks did last night??   ::)

tileman

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2006, 05:25:26 pm »
What a perfect night for tubbing...last night the moon was fantastic, the air temp was about 29 degrees and I headed out by myself to soak away my arthritis pain...My husband was reluctant to leave his Eagles game, but soon joined me. Full moon soaks are the best!
We came in and sat by the fire and dried off and then watched the very end of the football game... talk about a nice night....and a perfect ending to the game!.. ;)  Man I really love my tub :) and my football team that wins..once in a blue (full) moon! ;D

You beat me to it Bonibelle. I was going to start a similar topic. It was by far my favorite soak yet. The moon was full, there wasn't a cloud in the sky, and it was 20 degrees. The only thing missing was my woman :-*. :'(

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2006, 05:55:01 pm »
Tileman, sometimes it is nice to be alone...when hubby came out - he took MY  favorite seat...I knew if I started talking football he would reduce his soak time out of pure curiosity and I could hit that seat!
Sometime you have to be a bit manipulative. If he only knew he could have watched the game through the window... ;)

Bama

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2006, 07:44:49 pm »
Who needs a full moon?  I moon the neighbors every night!  ;D ;D

Well, actually I don't have any neighbors, but the woodland critters get a kick out of it!

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2006, 08:31:25 pm »
When the moon is full I like to howl at it ... and blame the dog. ;D

Actually it was a pretty night last night!

I know where your coming from Boni about soaking alone but I get lonely out there by myself ALL THE TIME.

Oh well...

Bama

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2006, 11:27:16 pm »
Awh, Vinny... you get lonely, how sweet?
SOMEBODY GO SOAK WITH VINNY, OK?
I think you should throw a hot tub party and invite everyone on this forum.
I would come if you weren't so far away and lived where it's really cold.

anne

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2006, 11:41:07 pm »
When the moon is full I like to howl at it ... and blame the dog. ;D

Actually it was a pretty night last night!

I know where your coming from Boni about soaking alone but I get lonely out there by myself ALL THE TIME.

Oh well...

I'm with you, Vinny. My B/F just does not appreciate hot water the way I do, at least not daily. And I think howling at the moon is invigorating, though I admit that I haven't done it for years. I grew up with crazy uncles and a father who would do it all the time........I thought all families had big barbeques, drank too much beer and howled at the moon...... ::)

If you haven't tried it, dont knock it!
Dance like nobody's watching

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2006, 10:01:09 am »
that moon was shining bright last night when I got home from a meeting. I heard this loud sound coming from the woods. It was kind of a growling screeching/scream  sound. Nothing that I have ever heard before...anyway I had second thoughts about the tub last night..that sound really freaked me out. I know it was an animal but I don't think we have wild cats or cougars around...so whoooooo knows what it was??? :o

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2006, 10:07:35 am »
I know here in MA fisher cats (nasty weasles) hunt at night.  I hope if what you heard was something was being hunted, it wasn't someone's pet.  :-/  

The nights here in MA have been cold! 20 degrees and clear, clear  skys with a full bright moon. The other night, the moon was so bright,  while looking out the bedroom window before hitting the sack,  I thought I had left the back light on after my soak. I trugdged downstairs, and out and around to the back door by the tub to double check the light.  Nope. It was off. It was just the moon. - Amazingly bright. It was stunning.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2006, 10:10:03 am by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2006, 10:07:35 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42