What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance Majesta  (Read 2099 times)

hotstuffbaby

Sundance Majesta
« on: November 27, 2006, 01:15:40 am »
Just checked out the Sundance website for the first time due to good reviews of their spas on here, and I think I like the set-up, size and features of the Majesta spa.  Anyone here own one and can give some feedback on them?  What about price in the Northwest?

Thanks-

Hot Tub Forum

Sundance Majesta
« on: November 27, 2006, 01:15:40 am »

patty

• 2006 Sundance Optima
Re: Sundance Majesta
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2006, 01:56:50 am »
Hi, just saw your other post about no reply to this one..... I saw it a few days ago but figured someone else would reply!  Anyway, when we first started looking we were in the market for a medium size spa.  I saw Majesta on the Sundance website and called the dealer for pricing.   At this point I can't remember the price he quoted over the phone but it was up there... I remember saying nope that's out of price range.  Not that we had a price mind you.... but we had looked at a couple used spas for a couple grand.. and a hydrospa for about 4K.   Anyway... I digress ;)   ... when we went to the showroom we dry tested into the Optima and loved the layout and size (family of 4).   After the first wet test the rest was history.   We tested the Bahia which is a bit smaller and felt cramped for us.  In the decision process, wanting to spend less, we discussed the Majesta but the dealer said it was only $500 less.. so we decided on the Optima.   We paid $8,800 for the Optima.  

So if you looking for a medium tub, absolutely try the Majesta.   It looks like scaled down version of the Optima.  We've had ours for a couple months now and LOVE it.   We wet tested 5 or 6 other manuf, but were really impressed with the quality of the Sundance spas (ask the dealer for a hunk of the cabinet material).   So far... we have had no problems with it at all.   We opted for no ozone (dealer steered us away).. no stereo...   The waterfall is very nice ..  I usually turn it down to trickle.  Kids love the LEDs.. again, I turn them down to lowest setting so it doesn't look like a carnival.... Have not used aromatherapy yet.   Air bubbler is AWESOME... we turn it on when we start to feel too hot we turn it on and the cooler air is refeshing.  We leave it on till the water comes down a degree or two...  Jets are great.  It could not be any easier to maintain...  

feel free to PM me if you have any other questions!

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Sundance Majesta
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2006, 01:56:50 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42