What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: AutoFresh (so far)  (Read 6532 times)

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
Re: AutoFresh (so far)
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2006, 09:25:43 pm »
That autofresh thing, in my opinion, is a waste of money.

You know, a lot of people would say a spa is a waste of money.

Anyone driving a car that sells for more than $10,000 new is wasting money.

Anyone who gets digital cable is wasting money.

Anyone who drinks anything other than water is wasting money.

Anyone who uses an air conditioner at any time and any place where the heat isn't life threatening is wasting money.

Anyone who pays to go out to dinner is wasting money.

If anyone can come up with an automated sanitizing system for spas that works as advertised, they will have provided a very desirable service (maybe not NEEDED but certainly wanted by enough people out there).

I bought a Hyundai Sonata in 2004 for $17K ... I should have bought the Elantra and save $5K - Used the car for work, hoped to use it for trips & didn't, got a company car and now my son will get it next year ... a waste of $5,000 IMO

I had analog cable and was forced to switch to digital ... they wanted me to get a digital package for $10 more a month, I didn't and save $120 a year.

I drink mostly water, IMO juice and soda are a waste of money and unhealthy! I do drink beer and wine occassionaly.

Air conditioning and heat ... well I spoil myself with them!

I go out to dinner every week .... and it is a waste of money! But I will continue to do it!!

As far as sanitizing systems, if you need the convienece, buy the hype and can afford it ... what the heck go for it!

Of course by my dosing with dichlor, I am able to afford to heat and cool my house and go out to dinner a little easier each month ... I find it kind of hard to stretch my $20,000 a month salary too far! ;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2006, 09:25:43 pm »

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2006, 11:18:53 pm »
That autofresh thing, in my opinion, is a waste of money.
-------------------------------------------------------
Look at the details of this product and what you're getting for your money before listening to these salesman...

How much again for the cartridge replacements? And how long do they last?

Paint, is that you?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 11:19:35 pm by Gomboman »
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2006, 11:18:53 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42