What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Jetsetter Running and the Snow Keeps Coming!  (Read 1843 times)

Mr. Dutch

Jetsetter Running and the Snow Keeps Coming!
« on: November 26, 2006, 05:58:20 pm »
Hi Everyone

The Jetsetter arrived on Tuesday, and the electrician hooked it up with 220 yesterday.  I took my first soak last night and can't wait to climb in this evening because it is DUMPING snow up in Bellingham, WA today!  I took some pictures the old fashioned way, so you will have to be patient while I have them developed.  I even caught a few deer in the shots.

I started thinking that I maybe should have bought a larger tub, but we had quite a time getting the Jetsetter into place.  The delivery guys didn't think even a crane could have helped with a larger tub because of my steep roof and hillside location.  When you see the pictures, you'll understand.  You can go to www.suddenvalley.com to check out where I live.  Anyhow, it's looking like there may be a snow day tomorrow.  I'm a school principal, and even I like a snow day now and then.  Happy tubbing!

Mr. Dutch

Hot Tub Forum

Jetsetter Running and the Snow Keeps Coming!
« on: November 26, 2006, 05:58:20 pm »

Spiderman

Re: Jetsetter Running and the Snow Keeps Coming!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 06:07:47 pm »
Welcome to the Jetsetter club!  We've had ours since July and we love it.  It's a great tub, even though it may seem a little small at times.  We usually let our two kids jump in first for about 15 minutes and then after they get out, my wife and I go in for about 30-45 minutes each night.  The only thing I wish it had was TWO moto-massage jets, because the one moto DX seems to have grown on my wife.  Initially, she didn't care for it but now seems to really like it.   I loved it from the start so I hope fists don't start flying!!   :o
People suffer one of two pains in life:  the pain of discipline, or the pain of regret

tileman

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 06:07:53 pm »
Congratulations Principal Dutch!!!

Looks like they got it in place just in time. 8-)

MostlyLurkingGal

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2006, 06:45:35 pm »
Congrats Mr. Dutch!  I just got a 2005 Jetsetter ( I couldn't afford a new one) a few months ago and just love it.   I KNOW you will too!!

hot tub Frank

• tiger river bengal
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2006, 07:19:49 pm »
Congrats

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2006, 09:20:52 pm »
sounds awsome.  Enjoy what you have, bigger is not always better.  You purchased a quality tub and you will be very happy.  I cant wait to see the photos.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2006, 09:20:52 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42