What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: gonna get back in the hot water  (Read 1567 times)

txwillie

gonna get back in the hot water
« on: November 26, 2006, 10:52:53 am »
I left my Marquis Quest in Dallas when I moved about 15 months ago. Phase I of the Austin house renovation is nearly complete. Phase II is backyard deck, etc. which will include a new tub. Dropped the dog off at a new groomer that is next door to a Sundance dealer. Stepped in "just for a look". The Maxxus stared me down. Gonna go back in a week or so to wet test, but just looking at it, I'm sold. Gotta get the deck redone, a pad poured and electic run, but I hope to be tubbing again by February.

Hot Tub Forum

gonna get back in the hot water
« on: November 26, 2006, 10:52:53 am »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: gonna get back in the hot water
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 11:31:47 am »
I left my Marquis Quest in Dallas when I moved about 15 months ago. Phase I of the Austin house renovation is nearly complete. Phase II is backyard deck, etc. which will include a new tub. Dropped the dog off at a new groomer that is next door to a Sundance dealer. Stepped in "just for a look". The Maxxus stared me down. Gonna go back in a week or so to wet test, but just looking at it, I'm sold. Gotta get the deck redone, a pad poured and electic run, but I hope to be tubbing again by February.

I'm absolutly positive your Marquis is missing you also.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 11:32:05 am by Tman122 »
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

Re: gonna get back in the hot water
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 11:31:47 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42