What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Dealer in Bradenton Florida  (Read 1892 times)

In Canada eh

Dealer in Bradenton Florida
« on: November 25, 2006, 05:09:24 pm »
Are any of you dealers in the Bradenton Florida area?

We will be travelling down to visit friends in the Parrish area next week.  I would like to buy a Taylor kit and some N2 cartidges and would rather support one of the dealers on this site then a big chain store.

Hopefully one of you guys are from the area

I'll also include the Tampa to Sarasota area
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 05:42:05 pm by Confused_in_Canada »
Bullfrog 451

Hot Tub Forum

Dealer in Bradenton Florida
« on: November 25, 2006, 05:09:24 pm »

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
Re: Dealer in Bradenton Florida
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 06:27:24 pm »
Your not going to try to smuggle contriban into Canada are you?

Cavity searches can be awfully embarrassing ... besides the Taylor K-2005 is an awefully big thing to stick into a cavity! :o

Good luck and if you get caught, I'll bake a cake with a file in it for you!!!!

In Canada eh

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 07:05:03 pm »
Your not going to try to smuggle contriban into Canada are you?

Cavity searches can be awfully embarrassing ... besides the Taylor K-2005 is an awefully big thing to stick into a cavity! :o

Good luck and if you get caught, I'll bake a cake with a file in it for you!!!!

Maybe I can pack it in coffee grounds and ship it to myself, should save me from the cavity search ;D
Bullfrog 451

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2006, 10:43:05 am »
I am jealous!  I love that area of Florida!..It's among my favorites, the Gulf is beautiful...enjoy the pelicans..hit a few of the small islands along the Gulf coast....I don't know of any tub dealers, but there must be a few in Sarasota and Tampa.. many of the new developments down there have tubs included with new houses.  Have a great trip ;)
Support your dealer so they can support you!

In Canada eh

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2006, 12:21:08 pm »
Thanks Boni,

Siesta Key is my favorite part of the area.   You're right, some of the housing developments include mini pools and hot tubs (very cool).  About a year ago I had a job offer down there and we thought about moving untill we saw the real estate pricing :o.  We will be visiting with my wifes oldest  (oops, I should say longest) friend and we always have fun.  Galens critter cam would be great down there with the gators and other animals in the area
Bullfrog 451

loosenupspas

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2006, 01:04:46 pm »
I am a Coleman Spa dealer in Sanford Florida and can provide N2's carts, call me 407-323-6101.  Would have to mail them to you.  

autoplay

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2006, 01:51:21 pm »
I live in Sarasota..but I'm not a dealer.

I buy my supplies at "sparkle brite" . They have the Taylor test kits and the N2 cartridges.

They are located off of Bee Ridge road.  They are about 1.5 miles west of I-75,on the right hand side.

There are about 6+ various  spa dealers located on 41.....between Bee Ridge rd and Venice.

Enjoy the sun :)

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2006, 05:18:56 pm »
If you can get to Sarasota go to the PT Barnum Museum - they have a circus museum, his mansion and an art museum on the property. It was really nice.

I was surprised at the size of the artwork, I was thinking 8x10 or 11x14 but they have some huge paintings. A lot of naked lady paintings too ... I was also surprised to see that.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2006, 05:18:56 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42