What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Our Piper Glen Came Today - here's some pics!!!!  (Read 3765 times)

Stemay

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Our Piper Glen Came Today - here's some pics!!
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2006, 07:33:38 am »
We have the PG and i find it easier to sit in the king seat with the jets off and swing my legs over the "lounge" area to get my legs.  If i do it with the jets on I feel like they are trying to push me out of the seat.  I'm 5'5" and if the jets are off, I can soak comfortably without feeling as if I'm drowning.  You could also sit in the shallower seat on the other side.  

Glad you are enjoying your spa!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2006, 07:33:38 am »

Markus

• HS Vanguard 2005
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2006, 08:18:07 am »
I couldn't help but notice...although it was not easy to get the spa in place, it looks even harder to get all those leaves picked up in your yard. Especially now that you've finally received your spa ::)

bohms

• 2006 Artesian Piper Glen
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2006, 01:01:50 pm »
Wes - love the neck jets, although I have to turn them to the lowest setting but my husband likes them full blast.  And each corner seat does feel different in terms of movement of water.

Vinny - I agree - the depths of the seats seem to be a little different in each corner with the king size seat being the deepest.

Stemay - I actually did what you said and I didn't float out of that seat - it was actually pretty relaxing with just the leg jets on!

Markus - the leaves are horrible here - we have woods on the side of our house (the side that the tub is on and we get killed with leaves every year.  We usually clear them off of our patio every couple of days, but we wait to do the rest of the yard until they're all down.  Looks like that will be our project this weekend.....

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2006, 01:01:50 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42