What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Soaking in the fog  (Read 1705 times)

watzup

• sipping suds
Soaking in the fog
« on: November 19, 2006, 12:34:32 pm »
 ;D I bought our tub late last spring and enjoy it very much.  Last night @ 42 degrees jumped into the 101 F water and it was awesome, being the first time enjoying it in "cold" weather.  The wife and I could barely see each other due to the fog/steam coming off of the water....we stayed in until we pruned up! ;D

Hot Tub Forum

Soaking in the fog
« on: November 19, 2006, 12:34:32 pm »

hot tub Frank

• tiger river bengal
Re: Soaking in the fog
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2006, 03:09:48 pm »
congrat and welcome to spa topia

tileman

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2006, 04:25:35 pm »
;D I bought our tub late last spring and enjoy it very much.  Last night @ 42 degrees jumped into the 101 F water and it was awesome, being the first time enjoying it in "cold" weather.  The wife and I could barely see each other due to the fog/steam coming off of the water....we stayed in until we pruned up! ;D
There's nothing like the first cold soak. :o
The steam is also one of my favorites as well. It looks so cool. 8-)

anne

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2006, 06:06:33 pm »
I love early morning soaks, slowly waking up in the hot water, especially on foggy mornings. All the mossy oak trees around me feels very other-worldly.
Dance like nobody's watching

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2006, 06:13:12 am »
I love morning soaks as well.  I finished night shift and went out for a soak.  I brough a couple of cold ones just now and went in the tub.  My niegbour behind us came out to let the dog out and saw be at 5:30am with 5 pops on the shelf.  He must think im a drunk, funny stuff!!!

When you work shifts, even though you worked nights, your body begins to think that it is dinner time after 12 hours, even if it is 5am.  I didnt really have time to explain this to him, so I just have to settle with the fact that he thinks that im a drunk.

Being nude in the tub is a whole other story for him to deal with.  I bet his wife liked it though! Its not her fault, after all she is only human
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 06:14:24 am by bosco0633 »

hot tub Frank

• tiger river bengal
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2006, 06:56:25 am »
I am to lasy to get up in the morning and take a soak at least during the week

anne

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2006, 12:44:09 pm »
I love morning soaks as well.  I finished night shift and went out for a soak.  I brough a couple of cold ones just now and went in the tub.  My niegbour behind us came out to let the dog out and saw be at 5:30am with 5 pops on the shelf.  He must think im a drunk, funny stuff!!!

When you work shifts, even though you worked nights, your body begins to think that it is dinner time after 12 hours, even if it is 5am.  I didnt really have time to explain this to him, so I just have to settle with the fact that he thinks that im a drunk.

Being nude in the tub is a whole other story for him to deal with.  I bet his wife liked it though! Its not her fault, after all she is only human

Great, a drunk mounty! ;D

I know what you mean, though. Most of my shifts are reasonable, but sometimes on sundays I cannot get out of the hospital until 3-4 am. I'm driving home listening to NPR's morning show......weird. Soaking helps me fall asleep. And often I need a full belly of hot liquid or food to fall asleep, too......
Dance like nobody's watching

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2006, 12:44:09 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42