What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: For wesj53-Arctic  (Read 4002 times)

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: For wesj53-Arctic
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2006, 02:47:47 pm »
To be honest, Roger, I'm with Tom on this. I'd rather feast over a nice piece of pork. But having run into a deer once around our lake place, I know what you're talking about thinning out the crowds! And insurance agents like me love to hear about ways of reducing claims! When is your week in MN to go out and slaughter these poor, innocent, and defenseless creatures of God?

We get 2 weeks and 3 weekends to slaughter deer. I don't hunt, it's over this weekend. All deer hunting season does for me is cut into my Ruffed Groose slaughtering season, but I am going to slaughter a different creature of Gods for supper tonight...... Barbecued Chicken.

I don't deer hunt because I don't find much challange in using a high powered rifle to shoot something I have to use my horn in my truck to get out of my way. A 30.06 travels at 3000 feet per second, that's a half mile in one second. I hit deer going 30 MPH in my truck...stupid animal. Besides with over a million hunters in Minnesota, out in the woods with high powered rifles, half of them hung over from drinking at the shack the night before....no thanks.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

Re: For wesj53-Arctic
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2006, 02:47:47 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42