What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Caldera C45s  (Read 3226 times)

Takedown

Caldera C45s
« on: November 12, 2006, 06:30:47 pm »
I was at a dealer yesterday they sold HotSprings, Jaccuzzi and Caldera.  They had a tub there called the Caldera C45s Special Edition.  I looked on Caldera's site and there was no info about it, and only one post in google turned up and said it was a special tub for some dealers.  I'd like to review the specs on it before I decide on what tub to go with.  This tub was around $7600, it had the surround sound, waterfall, lounger and a ton of jets.  It was a pretty nice looking tub.  Anyway, any info that perhaps a caldera dealer has about this tub would be appreciated.  I'm pretty sure I'm going to go Optima or Cameo unless I get convinced otherwise.  Thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

Caldera C45s
« on: November 12, 2006, 06:30:47 pm »

Vanguard

Re: Caldera C45s
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2006, 01:17:43 am »
The C45s is a great spa.  It is the Geneva with just a few bells taken off.  For instance, I don't believe it has the exterior lighting.  

You still get the stainless steel jet fittings and pretty much everything else the regular Caldera spa has.   This is just a special program some Caldera dealers have.  This is a very comfortable spa, with great power for a great price.  This is one I'd certainly put into the running.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Takedown

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2006, 02:33:21 am »
Thanks for the info!  Are you aware of any other features that are not on the C45S?  The exterior lighting is not an issue for me.  I think I will add this spa to my wet test list along with the Optima and Cameo.

tileman

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2006, 06:10:25 am »
I too am curious to know what else they stripped out of the standard Geneva to make a C45. :-?

Garyjr

• Let's SunDance!!
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2006, 08:26:17 am »
tileman,

Watson's here in St Louis sells the C series of Caldera tubs.  Stop by and take a look.

Takedown,
We looked at, and wet tested a C45 before buying our Sundance.  They looked to be pretty nice tubs for under 10k.  Our local dealer had the C45S for $8599.00 so it sounds like you might be getting a pretty good deal.  I would certainly recommend you wet testing them.

Jr

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2006, 08:26:17 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42