What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Three person spa  (Read 5570 times)

MACK

Three person spa
« on: November 07, 2006, 09:07:52 pm »
I need advice on this one.. Have looked high and low for a three person spa,, and the local Dealers noway wanting wet test. and Price is in $6500.oo range. looking at a Eclips 2005 . dealer quotes me from the 2006 price sheet. turned me off,, . can buy same model off the net, factory direct for $3900.oo so Iam really leaning toward this, , sure is a saveing. I have a limited space on screen porch 80"x12'. Have too many black widows spiders out in yard to go there.. and the dealers model has no ozonator, or cir pump,on the 2005 model Eclips, Most our locals dealer  can order small tubs just not in stock. hate to buy and not see if it fits and anyone can give me any advice on a three person spa.That has worked for you....thank you
« Last Edit: November 07, 2006, 09:12:53 pm by MACK »

Hot Tub Forum

Three person spa
« on: November 07, 2006, 09:07:52 pm »

MACK

Re: Three person spa
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 09:13:19 pm »
I need advice on this one.. Have looked high and low for a three person spa,, and the local Dealers noway wanting wet test. and Price is in $6500.oo range. looking at a Eclips 2005 . dealer quotes me from the 2006 price sheet. turned me off,, . can buy same model off the net, factory direct for $3900.oo so Iam really leaning toward this, , sure is a saveing. I have a limited space on screen porch 80"x12'. Have too many black widows spiders out in yard to go there.. and the dealers model has no ozonator, or cir pump,on the 2005 model Eclips, Most our locals dealer  can order small tubs just not in stock. hate to buy and not see if it fits and anyone can give me any advice on a three person spa.That has worked for you....thank you

Webini

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2006, 09:25:15 pm »
Take a look at the Hot Springs Jetsetter.  I believe Bullfrog makes a nice 3 person spa as well.

IMO don't buy a tub off of the Net and never buy a tub without a wet test.  If a dealer won't let you wet test then walk away.  My dealer literally won't let anyone buy a tub without a wet test!

wesj53

• 2006 Arctic Tundra Legend SE
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2006, 09:26:20 pm »
Look at the Arctic Fox, the Sundance Capri, the Coleman 351, the Hot Springs Jetsetter, the Artesian Santa Cruz, and the Dimension One Triad. Wet testing those should keep you busy for a while. Good luck.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2006, 09:33:05 pm by wesj53 »

MostlyLurkingGal

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2006, 09:34:43 pm »
I have a Jetsetter on my backporch due to the limited width of my doors (30") and I just love it. Fits 3 just fine ( 4 people ....if you are close friends). ;D

MACK

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2006, 10:16:55 pm »
thanks looks like I got so more searching to do now. Looked at the jettsetter, Not in show room, Really looking for the leg jets on a lounge. some model  mentioned I have not heard of will search dealer .still no way to talk sales in this area into wet testing  model, they have one big tubs and say try this one /it has all the jets. was at sundance today and what the sales girl told us. still looking. wife is ready to buy anthing that look like a hot tub. she not much on shopping for cars or tubs.I found out ,,, thanks for your thoughts....

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2006, 10:24:10 pm »
wes good call on the arctic fox.  I was just about to recommend that one to MACK.  I think this is a great tub, it comes with two deep therapy seats and a lounger with a wrap around bench.  Take a look, it is really nice.

MarKee

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2006, 10:57:34 pm »

wesj53

• 2006 Arctic Tundra Legend SE
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2006, 11:22:24 pm »
Your writing style sure presents a challenge to us readers but I think you now want a lounger with leg jets. With that info, I would strongly suggest you find an Artesian dealer and look at the Santa Cruz. Built for 3, it includes a lounger with a bunch of back jets and 4 for legs and 4 for feet (2 for shorter folks; 2 for taller). It also has 2 other seats with large rotational type jets. It looks good to me and I bet you would like the price too! Artesian seems to be a good reliable brand with few complaints and at reasonable prices.

MACK

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2006, 11:37:57 pm »
WESj53  you hit it on the mark, looked at all the suggestions, and the Artesian, Santa cruz looks very good to us . and a dealer within seven miles. hoping the price is in my reach. Not sure how I missed a dealer that close. only a one road county. OH well . thanks to all for the speedy reply. Has made my night on the computor fruit full I hope. Will keep all posted how my seach goes....the leg jet is very important.  

Vanguard

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2006, 01:33:10 am »
Hot Spring has two options.  One is the Jetsetter previously mentioned and the other is the Solana SX.  The Solana is a great little 3 person spa and is at a great price point.  It does not have a lounger, just upright seats, but it does have calf jets on one of the seats.  Go to http://www.solanaspa.com to check it out.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

In Canada eh

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2006, 06:21:41 am »
 I believe Bullfrog makes a nice 3 person spa as well.

MACK

The Bullfrog 331 is a nice 3 person tub and has all of the features your looking for
Bullfrog 451

jgirvine

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2006, 08:22:43 am »
We have the Triad by Dimension One (called D1 here on the forum) .  It is a 200 gallon 3 person spa.  Has one lounge seat and 2 regular seats.  My husband is 6' 1", I am 5' 3".  The lounger is a little long for me, but perfect for him.  We are really happy with it.  It is just the 2 of us, and the smaller spa takes less space, less chemicals, less power, etc.  Good luck.

tileman

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2006, 03:35:23 pm »
Mack, have you ever thought about taking a typing class? :)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 04:07:47 pm by tileman »

Skellman

• There's more horses asses than there are horses!
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2006, 04:01:54 pm »
Mack, have you ever thought about taking a typing class. :)

That was funny Tileman but, shouldn't your post end with a question mark? ;) ;D
Sorry,  I couldn't resist.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2006, 04:01:54 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42